Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Footage of Tim Duncan before putting the final nail in the Lakers' coffin on Sunday

Default Re: Footage of Tim Duncan before putting the final nail in the Lakers' coffin on Sunday

Banned

Default Re: Footage of Tim Duncan before putting the final nail in the Lakers' coffin on Sunday

looks like he's taking fashion tips from MJ

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

All hail the swagmaster

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Looks like a boy scout.

Timmy D dont give a ****!

Goat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    looks like he's taking fashion tips from MJ
    Maybe that's the secret to being GOAT

Timmy doesn't care. Cool as always.

http://deadspin.com/5958586/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

[Quote]But can we talk about that bird? (At the 13-second mark.) Classic Duncan. The woman was sitting inside her car and never said a thing to him, but his preternatural spatial awareness told him she was there. And the finger itself, a masterpiece of efficiency. A quick, easy up-and-under with zero wasted motion, using the glass like the future Hall of Famer has been doing his whole career. It's fantastic that this is how Tim Duncan blows up in public

He looks like a retarded plumber in that pic.

Janitor Duncan.

Duncan is the most subtle "cool guy" in NBA, from the way he talks and plays you would think he is some soft "nice guy". But he is a true OG of greatness, both his game and character have nothing extra, he is just polished and smooth as a diamond. Don't sleep on Timmy D.

I met Duncan when I was living in San Antonio and he is really down to earth. he's not a nice guy, but is not like he is a douche either, he's a normal I don't give a **** about you guy. He even sign my ball...my basketball that is and make a joke at the time that was actually funny.

Rofl

Tim's from the Islands, mon. Everything chill.