Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Chris Palmer - "LeBron James is the best basketball player I've seen in 30 years."

Quote Originally Posted by jcsrplumply
    phagg0t op and who ever chris palmer is, sounds like a phagg0t too, are probably gay together

Local High School Star

Default Re: Chris Palmer - "LeBron James is the best basketball player I've seen in 30 years."

he's right. no one has more PER championships than him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Yeah, with anybody who's playing right now.

With Legends like MJ, Magic, Bird, Wilt, Russell, etc.? Hell, no.

As an overall player? Hes def in the convo with anyone.

The rings/team achievement stuff IMO is an argument for people too feeble minded to keep up with continuously evolving info, and prefer to have just one simplistic and stripped down way of understanding something complex.

Its basically a tool for mentally lazy people to give an opinion.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Regardless of whether or not you agree, why do people still take ESPN seriously? It's on the same tier of quality as Fox News
    This.

____

So he hasn't seen anyone better since 1983??? When did he start watching basketball? Was he just paying attention to bench warmers up until LeBron got drafted?

And who was the "better player" in 1983? Obviously, plenty up there, but who exactly amazed him then before LeBron showed up 20 years later?

Man, I'm surprised this man hasn't drowned in LeBron James' semen yet.

Lebron needs to be first in the current league before being first in history

NBA Superstar

Just watch some ESPN highlights. Some guys will get a posterizing dunk vs the Heat with no mention but they'll spend a few minutes breaking down a fastbreak dunk by Lebron. It's just typical ESPN. Not to be taken seriously

Quote Originally Posted by daj0264
    Lebron needs to be first in the current league before being first in history

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    As an overall player? Hes def in the convo with anyone.

The rings/team achievement stuff IMO is an argument for people too feeble minded to keep up with continuously evolving info, and prefer to have just one simplistic and stripped down way of understanding something complex.

Its basically a tool for mentally lazy people to give an opinion.
    Or maybe it's just for those that watched LBJ straight up choke vs the Mavs

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Man, I'm surprised this man hasn't drowned in LeBron James' semen yet.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

You're crazy if you think those guys really played the game THAT much better than how LeBron is right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

While I don't agree, one could definitely make a case that 2013 Lebron (so far) is the 2nd best player behind MJ over the last 30 years.

It's not like it's claiming something crazy. You could also make cases for a handful of other guys...and 2013 Lebron might rank out of the top 5 in the last 30 years.

But honestly, the only clear cut better player in that time...in my opinion, is MJ. After that I think it's wide open between guys like Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Shaq, and Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Regardless of whether or not you agree, why do people still take ESPN seriously? It's on the same tier of quality as Fox News
    I watch both ESPN and Fox News. And I'm a rocket scientist.

I usually hit open layups went_worth's Avatar

Some of the stuffs he tweeted.

LeBron will be the greatest ever. Up to him.

I basically said LeBron will be the greatest ever. Fact.

20 Years From Now: 1. LeBron; 2. MJ 3. Kobe

LeBron's Final Tally: 7 MVPs, 4 Rings, 2 Scoring Titles, 17-time All Star, 13X NBA 1st Team; 37 NBA records

LeBron will win 7 MVPs. Beyond comprehension.

MJ vs LeBron 1-on-1: LeBron 11, MJ 9

Kobe vs LeBron 1-on-1: LeBron 11, Kobe 10

When MJ and LeBron meet in Heaven. Wish I could be there.

MJ would struggle to guard LeBron. Too big. Too strong.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Lebron is only "in the discussion" with the best current players?
    Lmao.

So Lebron, at best, is in the discussion with current Durant and chris Paul?

You wish.

He's on another level than even today's second best player - Durant - and he's certainly in the discussion with Hakeem, bird, and magic.