Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default 1 year ban. Bulls v Cavs

Bulls will beat this "championship on paper" team this season in the playoffs . Only condition I place is Rose has to be playing.

From June next year through to the playoffs the following year( i can start posting again during the next playoffs) is the length of the ban.

I will also endure the worst avatar you can think of for the entire playoffs on my return from ban.

I will honor this bet no questions asked.

If Bulls win, I request posters living legend, dubeta, dragic 4life, jt123 to disappear for the same duration as a goodwill duty for ISH.

Default Re: 1 year ban. Bulls v Cavs

Won't happen. Jeff isn't doing bans upon requests unless you act like a dumbass repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Won't happen. Jeff isn't doing bans upon requests unless you act like a dumbass repeatedly.

Jeff can't/won't enforce it, but a collective push for those posters to honor the bet might do it.
    Last edited by poido123; 08-23-2014 at 10:46 PM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Just enjoy the season of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Bulls will beat this "championship on paper" team this season in the playoffs . Only condition I place is Rose has to be playing.

From June next year through to the playoffs the following year( i can start posting again during the next playoffs) is the length of the ban.

I will also endure the worst avatar you can think of for the entire playoffs on my return from ban.

If Bulls win, I request posters living legend, dubeta, dragic 4life, jt123 to disappear for the same duration as a goodwill duty for ISH.
    said he's not coming back after september.

Jeff can't/won't enforce it, but a collective push for those posters to honor the bet might do it.

Id rather go down knowing that theres more chance of them disappearing. Jeff won't permaban them.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

So no bet.

All games.

What if another team (Heat, Hornets, Wizards, etc...) beats them both before they meet up ?

"THE CAVS SCREWED UP THE REBUILD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND WE STILL GOT LEBRON AND LOVE AND KYRIE!!! #GiveItToMeAgain!!!"

So losers commit account suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    So losers commit account suicide?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    What if another team (Heat, Hornets, Wizards, etc...) beats them both before they meet up ?

If cavs advance further than bulls and vice versa bet still stands. So if bulls and cavs reach second round and get knocked out, the bet is void.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

Can't do it bruh. While the Bulls are usually Lebron's red headed stepchild, there are too many unproven players on this Cavs team. Even though Wade and Bosh were mediocre at best in the playoffs the last few years, they could at least be counted on not to make crucial mistakes that would cost the Heat a game. I don't trust Kyrie and Love yet, not until they prove themselves in some big playoff games.