The front office needs to be changed up as well. It's time for John Paxson to go. Same with Forman. Paxson has been running things since 2003. What has happened to this team since then? The best they've done is make it to the eastern conference finals one time.

Paxson has made pretty terrible decisions when it comes to trades, free agent signings and draft choices.

Around 2007 or so the Grizzlies made Gasol available and the Bulls refused to give up Luol Deng.

In the 2006 draft the Bulls drafted LaMarcus Aldridge and then traded him away for Tyrus Thomas. Is Tyrus Thomas even in the NBA anymore?

Thibs wanted to draft Draymond Green. The Bulls didn't listen and decided to draft Marquis Teague instead. Where is Teague now? This was in 2012 before the Bulls traded Deng. So they could have had a realistic lineup of Noah, Draymond Green, Butler, Rose and Deng. Nice going Paxson/Forman.

Can anyone tell me a draft that the Bulls got absolutely right since Paxson has been here? I mean yes Rose. But anyone would have been smart enough to pick Rose first in 2008. And even that ended up being a mistake due to Rose's injuries. But I know Paxson can't be blamed for that one. Jimmy Butler was a smart choice. Other than that who has this team drafted right? They've drafted only one superstar player (Rose) who is always injured. And one potential superstar player (Butler). Other than that they've only drafted guys like Noah, Taj, Deng, Hinrich, Gordon. Solid players. But not superstar players.

It's beyond time for John Paxson and Forman to step down. The direction this team is going in is just terrible. I can't even defend their decision to fire Thibs and hire Hoiberg anymore. The Bulls are literally like a loss or two away from being in 9th place. I know Thibs wore these players out to the point that they were pretty much done by the time the playoffs came around but they were never this bad under Thibs at all.

I don't think any single player on this team should be safe. Rose, Butler, Mirotic, Gasol. Anyone on the team should be available for the right trade. The roster and the front office need big time changes.