Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
       

Default Re: Thad Young traded to Indiana for 20th pick

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    When I think to all the venom my heart held back when Kenyon Martin was exposing 'Toine in the playoffs, but now, now I take it all back. Nets, I just want you to know how much I appreciate all of this selfless tanking. You don't care about your franchise at all, you just want the Celtics to be great. We may not send anything material back, but I just want you to know, you have our love. No picks, no players, but lots and lots of love.
    no problem, man. we knew you needed as much help as you can get, and our new owner had decided to give away our future picks anyway.

funny enough, i'm having a pretty good time cheering on the local town while the nets finish the tanking process. the local town just won three different championships in the past 30 days.

good luck with boston.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    no problem, man. we knew you needed as much help as you can get, and our new owner had decided to give away our future picks anyway.

funny enough, i'm having a pretty good time cheering on the local town while the nets finish the tanking process. the local town just won three different championships in the past 30 days.

good luck with boston.
    If you were in Cambridge, Brighton, Dorchester or Roxbury I'd buy you a beer.

College superstar

Pacers trying to build a Cavs killer type of team.

Undefeated

Big Thaddy is a borderline all-star. Very good around the rim, very good ball handler for his size, good rebounder, and a really good high IQ passer.

Dudes like 28, and his best years are right around the corner. What a blunder by the Nets.

Pacers making solid moves. Team should improve next year. Hopefully Myles Turner puts in the work and starts budding because he has a tone of potential.

Turner
    Young
    George
    Ellis
    Teague