Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: If You can Beat an NBA Player 1 on 1, you'll get a 10 Day Contract for an NBA team...

I'd take on Elton Brand

Default Re: If You can Beat an NBA Player 1 on 1, you'll get a 10 Day Contract for an NBA team...

i find it amusing that there are people who honestly think they can beat an NBA player. No one here can beat any NBA player. If they could, they should be in the NBA or in a leaguel below it. Everyone thinks all the big men are slow but they are very quick for their size and any one here would be lucky to get a point on any NBA player

NBA lottery pick

How amusing.

Its impossible for a High school player to beat a nba player.

I would play against Shaun Livingston. I would kick him in his injured knee, and he'd just be limping after me as I ran circles around him owned him.

even if you'd be skilled enough to blow past a player 3 times he'll body check you so hard you'll be scurrred to even pick up the ball again

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] I said unrealistic because how the hell does Collins score 14?[/FONT]
    lol that is true I've seen him trip attempting open lay ups.

Default Re: If You can Beat an NBA Player 1 on 1, you'll get a 10 Day Contract for an NBA tea

It's obvious nobody here could beat any NBA player, but this thread was a good and fun idea, its just a thread game, lets play and not be realistic.

I would go against Larry Hughes cause the last time I check he couldnt make one single open jumper.

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

LOL if anyone choses Shaq. You better hit all your "shots", because he can go 40-0 if he ever get a chance to play as offense.:

Banned

Earl Boykins

I have the size advantage, and can probably keep up with his speed somewhat. Part of his strength is playmaking... in a game of one on one, that strength gets thrown out. I really think I can win him a few games if we played like 10 games. maybe... Actually, it would be pretty tough these days, I'm 32... and have lost a couple steps, 10 years ago, I would have rather liked to have played him.. I'm assuming I'd get time to practice and get into shape (like 3-6 months)... back when I was younger I think I could have beat him one on one quite a bit... it would have been close at least. I used to beat our star high school player one on one all the time, since he was my size (5'10")

That's Turr'ble

Quote Originally Posted by clayton
    LOL if anyone choses Shaq. You better hit all your "shots", because he can go 40-0 if he ever get a chance to play as offense.:
    I know.

Mars Blackmon Lives!

Default Re: If You can Beat an NBA Player 1 on 1, you'll get a 10 Day Contract for an NBA tea

1 on 1 would be completely unfair. i'd have to play 1 versus 5. i'd crush the spurs, because i live in an f'n fantasy land where people who don't play any kind of pro ball can whoop up on nba players like it's nothing. in fact you better skip the spurs and just build a dream team if you don't want to me to skunk these no talent chumps.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
    How amusing.

Its impossible for a High school player to beat a nba player.
    not true

sorry but OJ mayo would kill sasha vujactic is a game.

Very good NBA starter

Kobe Bryant, obviously no player in the NBA would lose to me, so playing Kobe is A) asick exerience B) Crazy bragging rights C) Ball + Kobe is =eternal happiness...also i would video tape it and put it on facebook...chea

Kobe bryant will beat me 21 nothing...with his left hand...dun dun dun

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    Andrew Bynum. Tell him there's donut wiating for him in the lockerroom and I'll have a free path to the basket.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    not true

sorry but OJ mayo would kill sasha vujactic is a game.

Of course OJ Mayo is going into college right now. Erm...I meant to say most high school players can't beat a nba player.