Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lakers are willing to trade D'Angelo Russell in a potential DeMarcus Cousins deal.

I have never been a fan of this supposed trade and I'm still not. I know a lot of LA fans that aren't fans either. Don't get it twisted. The general consensus is his attitude isn't something they want on the Lakers. Period.

Talent isn't the end all for every fan. You bring in the wrong players and you're asking for trouble.

Default Re: Lakers are willing to trade D'Angelo Russell in a potential DeMarcus Cousins deal.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I have never been a fan of this supposed trade and I'm still not. I know a lot of LA fans that aren't fans either. Don't get it twisted. The general consensus is his attitude isn't something they want on the Lakers. Period.

Talent isn't the end all for every fan. You bring in the wrong players and you're asking for trouble.
    and.. ron artest is the right person on lakers at the beginning?
    if Cousins turns out to be a wrong person, then worse thing is trade him, and i am very sure if he maintains same stats, we can get more back.

As much as I like Cousins, you don't trade a future HOFamer for him. Don't do it Mitch.

Trade Randle, Clarkson and a bunch of 1st rounders for him.

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    As much as I like Cousins, you don't trade a future HOFamer for him. Don't do it Mitch.

Can we let the guy get off the plane at LAX before we start making unrealistic predictions about him

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Can we let the guy get off the plane at LAX before we start making unrealistic predictions about him
    Beat me to it. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by raprap

someone pls slap this guy in the head, small head.