Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Hilarious picture (Kobe injury related)

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    i posted soething like this....got deleted
    And somebody posted it before you and the thread got closed. It's an insecure joke, because the cramps are extremely painful and your muscles tighten up, while Kobe's injury was numb.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    And somebody posted it before you and the thread got closed. It's an insecure joke, because the cramps are extremely painful and your muscles tighten up, while Kobe's injury was numb.
    Please feel free to painlessly snap your own Achilles Tendon for the sake of proving yourself correct. I'd suggest you attempt to give yourself a muscle cramp too but I wouldn't wish that burden of pain on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    legit lol'd at the ?????'s on Pierce...oh lawdddd.

The worst part of this picture is Wade...what a fhcking pvssy. Fhcking wheelchair...my lord kid.

And we already know LeBron is crybaby & Kobe is a warrior...I would hope so, at least.

EDIT: The keyboard doctors in this thread are ridiculous... please stop embarrassing yourselves. Velocicrap especially
    I have dislocated my arm before. I did it playing baseball. I was sliding head first into home, and as I was reaching out for the plate, the catcher hit my arm and popped it out.

It was extremely painful while standing and letting it dangle, and the only way I could get relief was if I was sitting down and letting my arm rest on my lap.

So I don't find it odd or "pvssy" at all that Wade was in a wheel chair.

And you are criticizing people for being keyboard doctors while at the same time calling athletes pvssy when you have never experienced those injuries yourself.

That's ignorant.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Saw a basketball once

It's all moot when both Kobe and Lebron have been **** ironmen for their entire careers. Lebron has never played less than 75 games in a season (aside from last years lockout shortened season of course), and Kobe has played through it all and then some.
    Pointless thread.

You don't even feel it if your Achilles fully tears

Pierce part is funny, but leg cramps hurt like hell (they are honestly the most painful injury I've ever had and I've broken toes, broken my thumb, severe ankle sprains, severe back injury) so I can understand if LeBron physically couldn't walk. Your leg will lock up on you if the cramps are bad enough.

Also, regarding Wade's injury, my dad had the same injury in an inline skating accident. He was screaming for two hours because they couldn't give him morphine. It was the most pain I've ever seen anyone in.

You can't knock someone's injury unless you've also had the exact injury. Or else you don't know what it feels like.

Who here hasn't had a leg cramp before? I badly messed up my hamstring and made the mistake of not icing it. Hammy hurt so much that I took a nap on the floor immediately when I got home that ****er cramped up.

And I can say a bad tooth ache still hurts more than that. Wheel chair not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    You don't even feel it if your Achilles fully tears
    So shooting free throws off one foot is easy

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    I have dislocated my arm before. I did it playing baseball. I was sliding head first into home, and as I was reaching out for the plate, the catcher hit my arm and popped it out.

It was extremely painful while standing and letting it dangle, and the only way I could get relief was if I was sitting down and letting my arm rest on my lap.

So I don't find it odd or "pvssy" at all that Wade was in a wheel chair.

And you are criticizing people for being keyboard doctors while at the same time calling athletes pvssy when you have never experienced those injuries yourself.

That's ignorant.
    Admit I haven't dislocated my shoulder, but I most certainly have had leg cramps and didn't need to be carried away. I stood still for a bit and then walked til it went back to normal.

Most professional athletes (kobe not included) are pre-Madonna pvssys. That's a fact and you're a tard if you think otherwise.

I mean fhck, Wade had a temper tantrum mid game because he didn't get a call. He's a professional athlete for gods sake.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    Admit I haven't dislocated my shoulder, but I most certainly have had leg cramps and didn't need to be carried away. I stood still for a bit and then walked til it went back to normal.

Most professional athletes (kobe not included) are pre-Madonna pvssys. That's a fact and you're a tard if you think otherwise.

I mean fhck, Wade had a temper tantrum mid game because he didn't get a call. He's a professional athlete for gods sake.
    Yes kobe has never had one because of the reason either

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Please feel free to painlessly snap your own Achilles Tendon for the sake of proving yourself correct. I'd suggest you attempt to give yourself a muscle cramp too but I wouldn't wish that burden of pain on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Come on, all you have to do is look it up, or watch Kobe's interview. When you rapture it, you don't feel it, because it's numb. I don't need to snap mines, I could just listen to what Kobe said.

I've had muscle cramps, they hurt like hell and you can't use the muscle. Luckily it's not as bad as rupturing your Achilles tendon, but it hurts a lot more.
    Last edited by jstern; 04-15-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar