Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Durant isnt much of a low post defender...largely due to being weak (size)
    Durant isnt much of a passer
    Durant handles are ok but needs improvement, he cant handle the way he does now in the NBA.
    Durant needs to go up against some solid competition. Doesnt have to be big names, I'm talkin guys who are just solid all around, fundamentals.
    Durant needss to stop fallin in love with the 3 ball. THere was a last shot oppurtunity and he pulls up for a 3 when he could have drove. There is where his handles come in. KG, Tmac guys he is being compared to have this and they have enough of it where they are playmaker. Right now Durant isnt much of a playmaker.

Basically he has room for improvement and criticism which is valid.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I was talking to that other hoe. Geez.

And I even said some NBA teams might take him over Oden...what do you want from me?
    No no i want YOUUU to say what you expected from Durant so far this year:)

NBA Superstar

I'm talkin guys who are just solid all around, fundamentals.
    Thank you.

NBA Superstar

I didn't expect the stats he's putting up, but read Gobb's post above. Says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
    Durant handles are ok but needs improvement, he cant handle the way he does now in the NBA.
    Durant needs to go up against some solid competition. Doesnt have to be big names, I'm talkin guys who are just solid all around, fundamentals.
    Durant needss to stop fallin in love with the 3 ball. THere was a last shot oppurtunity and he pulls up for a 3 when he could have drove. There is where his handles come in. KG, Tmac guys he is being compared to have this and they have enough of it where they are playmaker. Right now Durant isnt much of a playmaker.

Meh. fair points i guess.

Im a wolves fan, and i strongly disagree with KG's ability to handle the rock and create his shot.

Trust me, ill give you a chance to restate that, ole basketball god

Serious playground baller

Bogann was a power foward...Durant is a small foward trying to guard power fowards

Quote Originally Posted by deion2123
    Bogann was a power foward...Durant is a small foward trying to guard power fowards
    Its how our line up is set up. Mason is our only legit g/f outside of durant.

Abrams & Augustin are built like pt. guards so durants going to have to guard PF's.

No knock on that though, nothin much you can do.

Banned

Wow he drained a 3. Big deal. Whats your point? That he no longer is a STIFF? That he didnt miss a wide open layup? Make a point when you reply to me kid or take some sound advice and stfu. Right now you dont have a point...you becoming a female wanting the last word and just barking for no reason.
    Yeah that he no longer is a stiff. That was my point.

A female wtf? You're callin me a *****? What the **** dude you're doing the barking. i'm not trying to insult you or anything but there you go just breakin my balls again. I'm just chillin watchin the game this lil beef you have for me is pointless.

so lets talk ball and just chill bro. durants amazing and I think he might be more of a scoring threat in the NBA than oden at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by deion2123
    If you cant refute nothing i typed then stfu. Hows that?

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    Yeah that he no longer is a stiff. That was my point.
    He will forever be a stiff. That doesnt change with 1 shot.

A female wtf? You're callin me a *****? What the **** dude you're doing the barking. i'm not trying to insult you or anything but there you go just breakin my balls again. I'm just chillin watchin the game this lil beef you have for me is pointless.

so lets talk ball and just chill bro. durants amazing and I think he might be more of a scoring threat in the NBA than oden at some point.
    Yea lets.

He will forever be a stiff. That doesnt change with 1 shot. So your "point" falls on deaf ears because it disproves nothing. Only that you're impressionable and have a weird way of evaluating a player.

"He missed 3 shots he sucks. Wait he made 3 shots he doesnt suck. Wow, missed 5 shots he is bad. Oh no he drained 4 shots he's money"

The kid is a stiff. Understand the meaning and get back to me.

Yea lets.
    Boggan missed a easy lay up, i know for a fact he did.

is he a stiff? no.

**** happens.

agreed, lets move on.

Banned

do you think Durant will be able to attack the rim against NBA power forwards with ease like he does against college oponents?

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    do you think Durant will be able to attack the rim against NBA power forwards with ease like he does against college oponents?
    dunno, hes got the touch to keep them honest.

he's built like a freak(dont mean that in a negative way obviously) 6'10, silk touch.

i dunno who'd guard him besides SF's in which he'd have the height advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    Boggan missed a easy lay up, i know for a fact he did.

is he a stiff? no.

**** happens.

agreed, lets move on.
    Stop it, you know in your heart of hearts dude is a stiff. Needs a yoga class.

Banned

does he look like he has more upside than carmelo? I haven't seen enough of either of them in college to judge.