Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Re: Tracy McGrady, the choking loser

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    I left that McGrady thread alone, come back and see RocketGreatness has made yet ANOTHER McGrady hating thread. Seems like you're quite insecure inside. Watch me walk away from this thread. Meanwhile you'll still be here sounding like a child. Various posters have come up with facts and you choose to ignore them.

LOL @ "I wasn't serious". Yeah, you're a clown and you know it. Have a good day sir.
    he bashes tmac to make his yao look good. like he does with dwight. he has mental problems

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    In last season's post-season run, Derrick Rose played in 3x as many series as Tmac ever did in a post-season run. He didn't play well against the Cavs in 2010, sure, but he also dominated the Celtics in his rookie season and in his first playoff appearance.

I don't know what your point is either. Rose literally had no other weapons on his team last season or two seasons ago. You really think Rose would be shooting that poorly with Yao on his team, heck do you think Rose would be shooting that poorly with Luis Scola on his team? Those players were far better offensive players than anything Rose ever worked with. The only time Rose played with a good offensive player/scorer was Ben Gordon in 2009 and look at how Rose did in that post-season run...

Tmac has no excuses, plain and simple.
    Yao wasc a crippled who dissapeard as soon as teams started fronting him. soft as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by disel
    Yao wasc a crippled who dissapeard as soon as teams started fronting him. soft as well.
    Even as a cripple who disappeared as soon as teams started fronting him, he was still good enough to get past the 1st round. How many times did McGrady get past teh 1st round again? I cannot recall at this moment, I need a refresher, do you know?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Derrick Rose shot <50% TS% in last year's playoffs. The year before that? You guessed it, <50%.

Is Derrick Rose a "truly awful and inefficient chucker" ?
    Still waiting...

DRose career playoff TS% .504

TMac- .517

Banned

Tracy McGrady? LOL dude is a ****ing joke. Looks like he has down syndrome or some shit which explains him thinking he beat the Pistons in 2003 with a 3-1 lead LOL only to lose 3 games in a row.

Yeah those Houston Rockets teams were stacked.

Yao, Scola, Hayes, Mutombo, Battier, Artest, Lowry, Brooks? Those were amazing players to surround yourself with. If T-Mac really was a Hall of Fame he would be contending for the title with that squad, not struggling in the first round.

Guy is a ****ing loser. His fans are almost as bad as the ones that stroke off Iverson.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Tracy McGrady? LOL dude is a ****ing joke. Looks like he has down syndrome or some shit which explains him thinking he beat the Pistons in 2003 with a 3-1 lead LOL only to lose 3 games in a row.

Yeah those Houston Rockets teams were stacked.

Yao, Scola, Hayes, Mutombo, Battier, Artest, Lowry, Brooks? Those were amazing players to surround yourself with. If T-Mac really was a Hall of Fame he would be contending for the title with that squad, not struggling in the first round.

Guy is a ****ing loser. His fans are almost as bad as the ones that stroke off Iverson.
    Ignorance is bliss. You have no idea how dumb you sound right now.

ether...

Banned

Ignorance is bliss. You have no idea how dumb you sound right now.
    Huh? How about you combat my points if you disagree? If not step aside baby dick and let the big boys talk basketball.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Huh? How about you combat my points if you disagree? If not step aside baby dick and let the big boys talk basketball.
    Sure. You kinda rambled in your post though. Can you tell me what it is that you're arguing first though?

FTR, my comment was in response to this:

Banned

Sure. You kinda rambled in your post though. Can you tell me what it is that you're arguing first though?

FTR, my comment was in response to this:
    T-Mac had a great nucleus of players throughout his tenure in Houston. Yao when healthy was the best center in the game, and that team was surrounded with elite defenders and solid role players each and every year. To fail in the first round all those times is the ultimate example of an underachiever. LeBron took way less talented Cavs teams on big playoff runs and even had people betting on his team to win it all. Now that's greatness. Tracy McGrady shouldn't even be a hall of famer.

Abysmal percentages from the floor, quitting on his team, failing to lead them into playoff runs. It is all a joke.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Yeah, good try though. I still feel sorry for you especially the part where you think people take you seriously, but hey this thread is talking about Tracy McGrady and how much of a loser he is. I know you are a loser as well but we are talking professional NBA players who are loser and had losers career, not losers in the real world because not even Tracy is not that bad.

See ya in another thread.

What are you 10? The **** kind of concluding comeback was that?

And if you consider McGrady a "loser" then what does that make us? You specifically. Think about it. Wrong choice of words, poindexter.
    Last edited by Fudge; 02-15-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Repped.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    You can call him a choker... but he certainly isn't a loser.
    Lets take a look at the definition of "loser."
    : a person or thing that loses especially consistently
    : a person who is incompetent or unable to succeed; also : something doomed to fail or disappoint
    It looks like Mcgrady qualifies with his zero post-season series victories. Like I said, you could have justified McGrady's failures when he was in Orlando but everything solidified itself in Houston.

I'm just calling him by definition, at least you agree we can call him a choker though because he was. I'm sure his cult of fan boys will deny it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    And if you consider McGrady a "loser" then what does that make us? You specifically. Think about it. Wrong choice of words, poindexter.
    How would you define loser? Because I'm simply defining it the way the definition defines it. Someone who loses and loses consistently and someone who is unable to succeed.

Lets see, Tracy McGrady lost pretty consistently in the playoffs and he was someone that was unable to succeed in the playoffs.

You know you pretty much have no argument when you have to start getting personal about things. I'm just speaking about Tracy on behalf of his basketball/NBA/on-court performances. I don't give two shits what McGrady does off the court and what he does away from the game of basketball.

I'm speaking on half of his performances in basketball specifically in the 1st round of the playoffs and he was a "loser" by definition.
    Last edited by StateOfMind12; 02-15-2012 at 02:28 AM.