Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: BREAKING: Damian Lillard to replace Blake Griffin in NBA All-Star game.

Happy to see he finally made it.

Default Re: BREAKING: Damian Lillard to replace Blake Griffin in NBA All-Star game.

I didn't even really care if he made it because of his horrible drop off this past month. You aren't an all-star unless you bring it every night which he hasn't. I'd rather see Mike Conley make it to be honest.

For Lillard haters, this isn't exactly a great thing. It's actually worse when you get thrown a bone. Like here kid you get the left over spot. I think he wanted to be picked by coaches.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Well to be fair, Kobe was a travesty last year.
    this year as well.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I didn't even really care if he made it because of his horrible drop off this past month. You aren't an all-star unless you bring it every night which he hasn't. I'd rather see Mike Conley make it to be honest.

For Lillard haters, this isn't exactly a great thing. It's actually worse when you get thrown a bone. Like here kid you get the left over spot. I think he wanted to be picked by coaches.
    he has had a bad month but he is an all star and is a lot more deserving that tim duncan.

he should decline it now that would be epic and he would win points with the fans

edit: hell he deserved it over kobe originally

whos gonna replace davis?

Only because he cried like a baby. I wish Silver would've given it to someone else.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Lillard cried like a bitch

Local High School Star

Baby cried, now baby gets what he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    If he was real, he'd decline the offer.
    Word

Lillard with another MVP performance tonight leading Blazers to a win against the Rockets.

Guess b**** and moaning on twitter pays off. His recent performances shouldn't have gotten him in IMO.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Him crying like a bitch got him into the all star game but it won't get him into the 2nd round. He's playing like a scrub. Keep it up, Lilly.

Conley or Monta should've got it instead smh

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Him crying like a bitch got him into the all star game but it won't get him into the 2nd round. He's playing like a scrub. Keep it up, Lilly.
    Damn, cold blooded.

Lilly harping about how he had to go through the struggle at Weber State, 4 years in college, etc.

but now he acting like a little entitled bitch moaning about all-star selections. Even said he was gonna turn up after not being selected only go go 36% form the field the next 5 games.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    Baby cried, now baby gets what he wanted
    Who else would you give it to?