Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: D12 mocking Kobe's shooting percentages behind his back

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    1. they run post ups for him: he can't seal his man
    2. they run pick and rolls with him and Nash: he can't catch the ball or position himself or finish.
    3. they ask him to play of Pau in the high/low: has no idea what he is doing.

The whole team is trying to get Dwight going. So much that they are losing focus on doing what is best for the team. They need to put Pau in the post and just have Dwight act as a cutter and offensive rebounder.
    When Kobe takes more shots than Dwight, Gasol and Nash combined, there's no more need to explain anything. Stop chucking and run the offense around Dwight, hes your supposed goto guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    When Kobe takes more shots than Dwight, Gasol and Nash combined, there's no more need to explain anything. Stop chucking and run the offense around Dwight, hes your supposed goto guy.
    watch the game. Dwight can't get the ball. He cannot create passing opportunities for himself. How can you run the offense through that guy? Even when he has had good scoring games the offense wasn't run through him, everything is created by someone else.

You can't run it through Pau when he is forced to go into the role of a spacer either. Kobe is being forced to take a ton of shots because the philosophy is stupid and the team can't get shots. They are wasting so much time trying to get Dwight shots that it is screwing up the offense. Right now, he is a subpar offensive player. He is a bad passer, a bad post up player and has a bad offensive bball iq. He needs to understand his limitations, especially since his athleticism may never return.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    watch the game. Dwight can't get the ball. He cannot create passing opportunities for himself. How can you run the offense through that guy? Even when he has had good scoring games the offense wasn't run through him, everything is created by someone else.

You can't run it through Pau when he is forced to go into the role of a spacer either. Kobe is being forced to take a ton of shots because the philosophy is stupid and the team can't get shots. They are wasting so much time trying to get Dwight shots that it is screwing up the offense. Right now, he is a subpar offensive player. He is a bad passer, a bad post up player and has a bad offensive bball iq. He needs to understand his limitations, especially since his athleticism may never return.
    Yeah, its fair to blame Dwight not able to get the ball? To me it seems that his teammates cannot pass it to him properly. Even Nash hasnt found a way, not even mentioning Kobe.

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

How was Dwight getting the ball in Orlando? did they just have better passers?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

What a cancer. Pau showing some leadership though

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Yeah, its fair to blame Dwight not able to get the ball? To me it seems that his teammates cannot pass it to him properly. Even Nash hasnt found a way, not even mentioning Kobe.
    Pau seems to have no problem getting the ball to Dwight the odd time D'Antoni doesn't have him standing around the 3 point line.

Obvious is obvious. Dwight can't get the ball because this offense is flat out NOT a fit for the roster. If they ran a proper offense, they'd have no problem feeding the post. It's not a hard thing to do. It is however more difficult when you're offense is designed for a small jump-shooting team when that's not the roster you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    How was Dwight getting the ball in Orlando? did they just have better passers?
    He played hard in Orlando, but in LA he doesnt give a shit.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

What kind of offense are they running exactly? I haven't watch a lot of LA games so I wouldn't know, how does their pick n roll game look? I would think they run the majority of their plays using it since they have Nash and 2 great PnR big men.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    What kind of offense are they running exactly? I haven't watch a lot of LA games so I wouldn't know, how does their pick n roll game look? I would think they run the majority of their plays using it since they have Nash and 2 great PnR big men.
    all the PnR plays look like shit cause Dwight can't set a screen for his life and can't pop out for a jumper

dude is also horrid in post up situation getting stripped almost everytime.

when he does get a shot off it's usually a weak ass layup that sends him to the free throw line where he will casually brick 2 out of 2.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    kiddlovesnets is a troll. he thinks dwight can average 25 points on the nets
    I think its even funnier that he thinks the nets are relevant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Howard is not a great PnR bigman, Nash gives him perfect bouncepasses and Howard either doesn't see it coming and it bounces off him or he gets the ball then takes useless dribbles and gets stripped or fouled, he's only able to finish PnRs when the defense messes up and leaves the lane wideopen for an easy dunk.

The nash/gasol Pnr works pretty good but they dont have alot of time to do it because Howard being switched in

Local High School Star

this is it. i dont ever want to see this clown in a laker jersey again. i hope he sits out the rest of the year with another fake injury. bitch as clown.

Lakers fans got what they asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker

Never launch a player who clearly doesnt want to play for your team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    I never asked for this shit, I saw how overrated this scrub was after 1 legged Bynum outplayed him in the 2009 finals, and how easily he gave up when things got hard, and how he threw SVG under the bus then lied infront of camera saying he didn't and then shitted on the entire city of Orlando.