Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Dwade to lebron is what Kobe was to shaq

Quote Originally Posted by talamo
    Lebron = Shaq
    Shaq with four rings is not on Kobe's level... so Lebron with 2 puts him up there wit Kobe? makes sense
    Since when is Shaq not on Kobe's level?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    No he wasn't, plus 34 year old Kobe in his 17th season is better than 31 year old Wade in his 10th year. Same goes for last year as well.

Wade was only clearly better in 2011 and arguably better in 2009 and 2005(when Kobe was injured)
    I will take 2009 over any version of kobe because I believe his production is equal and I personally find his style more entertaining. Kobe is the better man defender and one on one player but when it comes to a team concept wade can lead a team to a chip just as well as kobe. 2009 wade = any of 2001,2003,2006,2008 kobe

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I essentially agree with the thread title. Although, LeBron is not as dominant as Shaq was, and Kobe was better than Wade is. Bosh just helps make up the difference.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I will take 2009 over any version of kobe because I believe his production is equal and I personally find his style more entertaining. Kobe is the better man defender and one on one player but when it comes to a team concept wade can lead a team to a chip just as well as kobe. 2009 wade = any of 2001,2003,2006,2008 kobe
    good to see you using sophisticated and objective analysis

u might find dick more entertaining than the vag too but that don't speak for most of the general sports viewing public
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 01-21-2013 at 03:30 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Not a crazy statement, but I prefer 2008 Kobe. I'd still take him as a scorer, and his all around game was at least as good, imo. Plus, Kobe actually played more within a team concept that year than Wade did in '09, though that has a lot to do with their rosters. Kobe's roster wasn't that good until they got Gasol, though. I'd also take 2006 Kobe as a one man army over '09 Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I essentially agree with the thread title. Although, LeBron is not as dominant as Shaq was, and Kobe was better than Wade is. Bosh just helps make up the difference.
    I actually think Lebron is approaching Shaq's level of dominance. Watching both of them, I still think Shaq was more dominant, but I can't complain at this point if anyone thinks Lebron is on this level. Lebron has become that good, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

u might like dick more entertaining than ***** too but that don't speak for most of the general sports viewing public
    Oh look it's ish's resident pretend-to-be-a-dwyane wade fan. Your hoe behaviour shows a personality defect that represents exactly what you are. A hoe.

College superstar

u might find dick more entertaining than the vag too but that don't speak for most of the general sports viewing public

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Not a crazy statement, but I prefer 2008 Kobe. I'd still take him as a scorer, and his all around game was at least as good, imo. Plus, Kobe actually played more within a team concept that year than Wade did in '09, though that has a lot to do with their rosters. Kobe's roster wasn't that good until they got Gasol, though. I'd also take 2006 Kobe as a one man army over '09 Wade.

I actually think Lebron is approaching Shaq's level of dominance. Watching both of them, I still think Shaq was more dominant, but I can't complain at this point if anyone thinks Lebron is on this level. Lebron has become that good, imo.
    No joke I honestly truly believe that if given the chance he wouldve proved that he is just as GOAT as any of magic kobe bird and lbj. Alas it was not meant to be but dwade of 2008-2011 will always have a special place in my heart.

Oh look it's ish's resident pretend-to-be-a-dwyane wade fan. Your hoe behaviour shows a personality defect that represents exactly what you are. A hoe.
    at this point i'm just leaving this av up cuz it rustles ur bitchmade feathers. crazy how in ur head I am. ni99a u gonna dream about me tonight and perhaps there u can actually win an argument.

- If Wade was the one taking over in the 4th quarters while Lebron sat on the bench...then you might have a point.

- If Wade was the one Running the offense and taking over in crunchtime...then you might have a point.

- If wade was the one that worked on his game year round becoming the leagues best allaround player ....while Lebron came into training camp outta shape every year and missed 20+ games consitently...then you might have a point.

Since Lebron looks to be taking his game to a higher level and is now Miami's 1rst option to close games while also running the offense.....

you don't have a point.

at this point i'm just leaving this av up cuz it rustles ur bitchmade feathers. ni99a u gonna dream about me tonight and perhaps there u can actually win an argument.
    ok

No joke I honestly truly believe that if given the chance he wouldve proved that he is just as GOAT as any of magic kobe bird and lbj. Alas it was not meant to be but dwade of 2008-2011 will always have a special place in my heart.

08' Heat 15 - 67.....Wade quit and gave up on the season...

special place in yo heart = empty

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    08' Heat 15 - 67.....Wade quit and gave up on the season...

special place in yo heart = empty
    no

no

- yeah he did...that fool quit because his team was garbage....and when I mean quit..I mean he just decided not to play anymore.

- reminded me of when Kobe dropped a double nickel on MJ...and MJ just sat on the bench practically in tears....(42 in 1 half)....Wade didn't even want to play basketball anymore that season

ni99a this is not the site you are looking for.

please redirect yourself to the following url

http://gayconfessionals.tumblr.com/