Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Michael Jordan says he could beat LeBron & others 1-on-1 in his prime, but not Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTQL0yXLoI

Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one: Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James.

"I don't think I would lose," Jordan said in the video, before smiling and adding, "Other than to Kobe Bryant, because he steals all of my moves."
    Last edited by G-Funk; 10-01-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Default Re: Michael Jordan says he could beat LeBron 1-on-1 in his prime, but not Kobe...

lebron needs picks to get around boris diaw, how the hell is he going to compete with MJ?

Default Re: Michael Jordan says he could beat LeBron 1-on-1 in his prime, but not Kobe...

Genius idea by Kobe, now he's the only player ever MJ is unsure if he can beat.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

What an insecure frick MJ's turned out to be. Leave that crap for the fans to discuss. He shouldn't have to state anything with his resume'.

Banned

Its obvious that Jordan is more insecure when it comes to Lebron he knows kobe never was even close to him Heck Lebron is only 28 and has many years ahead of him well kobe is done

College superstar

Default Re: Michael Jordan says he could beat LeBron & others 1-on-1 in his prime, but not Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Its obvious that Jordan is more insecure when it comes to Lebron he knows kobe never was even close to him Heck Lebron is only 28 and has many years ahead of him well kobe is done
    salty a$4fu%k

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    salty a$4fu%k
    Stating my opinion isn't salty

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

i could honestly see Lebron getting abused by MJ & probably Kobe too... Face it he's just a team player his 1 on 1 game is ass

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by talamo
    i could honestly see Lebron getting abused by MJ & probably Kobe too... Face it he's just a team player his 1 on 1 game is ass

Boris.Diaw

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

This is about one on one. Kobe is a better one on one player. Lebron's the better team player. Common knowledge. It's not about insecurities.

Banned

Boris.Diaw

Look another Boris Diaw joke keeping telling yourself he shutdown Lebron

Look another Boris Diaw joke keeping telling yourself he shutdown Lebron
    Face it ur boy's only go to move is passing the ball and lowering his shoulder lololololol MJ & Kobe have waaaaay more in the repitoire FACTS only

Banned

Face it ur boy's only go to move is passing the ball and lowering his shoulder lololololol MJ & Kobe have waaaaay more in the repitoire FACTS only
    I know Jordan does he is a master But kobe is a cheaper version of him and will be chucking everywhere