Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "No One In The East Is"

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    They beat the Heat 3 times. If the Heat take them lightly they will lose to them in the second round, mark my words.
    I thought this was the 4th?

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "No One In The East Is"

They beat the Heat 3 times. If the Heat take them lightly they will lose to them in the second round, mark my words.
    So did the Celtics in '11 and '12 and the Bulls in '11.

Can we please ban everyone who's not me? I want to discuss basketball, but only with people who agree with everything I say 100% down to every detail, zero exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Can we please ban everyone who's not me? I want to discuss basketball, but only with people who agree with everything I say 100% down to every detail, zero exceptions.
    Harden is a flopping, no defense playing, chucking, fat and ugly ******.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I thought this was the 4th?
    Oh shit...missed the game last night. @ The Nets sweeping the Heat. I guess they just match-up with them for some reason. Mavs fans were saying the same things about how "it'll be different in the Playoffs" when the Warriors took their soul in 2007. It should be an interesting second round if Brooklyn/Miami match-up.

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "I want an egg McMuffin"

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    how dare you....big macs and chicken mcnuggets??
    for some reason, mcnuggets w/ honey are the only thing i can eat when i'm sick.

Oh shit...missed the game last night. @ The Nets sweeping the Heat. I guess they just match-up with them for some reason. Mavs fans were saying the same things about how "it'll be different in the Playoffs" when the Warriors took their soul in 2007. It should be an interesting second round if Brooklyn/Miami match-up.
    That Warriors squad was on fire and Dirk choked big time though.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

It's still hard to tell. We were 3-1 against the Heat in '06 but then when it came to the playoffs they beat us 4-1. I think the Bulls were 3-0 against them a few years back too and then lost 4-1 in the playoffs too.

For a team like the Heat who are so seasoned in the playoffs, there are no guarantees. I do think we face up better against them cause we can compete with their small ball... but I don't know if we'll beat the Bulls. They've had our number for quite awhile now.

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "I want an egg McMuffin"

I want one too lebron

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "Get Outta Here With That"

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    DJ Augustin has played really well for them, though. Noah and Gibson are much better this year, along with Jimmy Butler on the wing.

Since the Pacers struggles, I think they are the team to beat in the East outside of the Heat.
    I'm so mad at DJ...Why couldn't he play like that here? We could really use him...

Local High School Star

Default Re: "Nets The Biggest Threat To The Heat? Lebron says "Get Outta Here With That"

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Nets could easily lost the season series to the Heat I want the Heat to face them in the playoffs bring it.
    Calm down couch warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I'm so mad at DJ...Why couldn't he play like that here? We could really use him...
    I'm thinking the same thing when he was in Toronto.

Fortunately, Vasquez has been proven to be quiet useful as a back up PG. I think De Colo has looked solid in his increased playing time too, not sure how much were going to use him in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I'm thinking the same thing when he was in Toronto.

Fortunately, Vasquez has been proven to be quiet useful as a back up PG. I think De Colo has looked solid in his increased playing time too, not sure how much were going to use him in the playoffs.
    What was DJ's deal in Toronto? Playing time? Style of play? It feels like last year, he was upset at being the 3rd string PG and he didnt' seem motivated...All of the stuff he's doing in Chicago, he didn't do ANY of that last year...He's penetrating, creating for others, and hitting jumpshots this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    What was DJ's deal in Toronto? Playing time? Style of play? It feels like last year, he was upset at being the 3rd string PG and he didnt' seem motivated...All of the stuff he's doing in Chicago, he didn't do ANY of that last year...He's penetrating, creating for others, and hitting jumpshots this year...
    Definitely playing time. He was just getting over 8+ minutes a game. But he stunk every time he went out on the court. He couldn't score the ball and he turned the ball over way too much. I think Casey just couldn't manage his minutes and the younger players in Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone were playing better than him.

I guess it worked out well for both Chicago and Toronto. Our PG position is the strongest position and DJ wouldn't be putting up the same numbers if he was still in Toronto with Lowry playing the way he is.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Can OP be banned? Disgusting Kobe fans always making up quotes.

Actually, I wish he said that.
    Did you post this in the wrong thread? When have I ever been a Kobe fan? Also, where am I making up quotes?

:Edit - Nevermind, all the threads were merged, lol..