Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Reggie Miller and Chris Webber NBA award winners/playoff predictions

^Link not working for playoff predictions, but you can click on it. If you can't for whatever reason, here's the choices:

Miller

ECF: Heat defeat Pacers
    WCF: Clippers defeat Spurs
    NBA Finals: Clippers defeat Heat

Webber

ECF: Heat defeat Raptors
    WCF: Spurs defeat Warriors
    NBA Finals: Spurs defeat Heat

Thoughts ?

Default Re: Reggie Miller and Chris Webber NBA award winners/playoff predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

^Link not working for playoff predictions, but you can click on it. If you can't for whatever reason, here's the choices:

Miller

ECF: Heat defeat Pacers
    WCF: Clippers defeat Spurs
    NBA Finals: Clippers defeat Heat

Webber

ECF: Heat defeat Raptors
    WCF: Spurs defeat Warriors
    NBA Finals: Spurs defeat Heat

Thoughts ?

Interesting there's no OKC anywhere at all. Like really interesting. I have them playing the Spurs in the Conf. Finals myself.
    Also, interesting that neither have the Heat winning it. I think Reggie's high with his Clippers over Heat. Total LA bias probably.
    I like Pop, but Thibs has done an UNBELIEVABLE job in Chicago to get them where they're at with all the injuries. But Pop is a good call too and hard to argue against it. Still I'd go with Thibs.
    I like Derozan for Improved, and Gibson for 6th man.

Banned

Default Re: Reggie Miller and Chris Webber NBA award winners/playoff predictions

Why are they saying Dipo is the RotY? Is the record holding back MCW that badly?

I think coach Thibs is a good choice too, but then I would say Dwane Casey isn't far behind either since both teams were supposed to throw their seasons away but have turned around their seasons completely.

I agree that the Thunder are getting snubbed big time, but I think Westbrook's health as a lot to do with it. But at the same time, that doesn't explain Miller's pick of the Clippers winning in the Finals. Perhaps it is bias there.

I definitely am interested now in the MIP selections if these 2 players turn out to be the front runners. Many have said that Stephenson and DeRozan are emerging players, I think who wins the award will boost their confidence even more. I don't think I've ever seen DeRozan get this type of recognition, outside of all-star support.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Why are they saying Dipo is the RotY? Is the record holding back MCW that badly?
    Possibly.

I think it also effects MIP and 6th man selections too.

Warriors? lol, where's shady when you need him?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Webber has faith in Toronto

NBA rookie of the year

If Griffins jumpshot was automatic like Ibaka's. It would open the floor and make DeaAndre better.

Dudes TS is 47% for the season. That's beyond terrible.

@ Reggie. The Clippers? The Heat would destroy them. The Clippers are also not beating the Spurs or the Thunder with a healthy WB.

Serious playground baller SHABBA's Avatar

MVP: Durant
    ROTY: Plumlee
    COTY: Thibs
    DPOTY: Noah
    MIP: Stephenson
    6th Man: Taj Gibson

Spurs over OKC
    Miami over Crooklyn

Miami over Spurs

Because he is. Real fans know what's up. Dipo plays behind Jameer and Afflalo, comes off the bench for multiple games, and doesn't have full control over his team like MCW does. Dipo should be the ROY.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

MVP - Durant
    ROY - MCW
    DPOY - Noah
    COY - Hornacek
    MIP - Dragic
    6MOY - Taj Gibson

Thunder over Suns (homer pick) or Spurs
    Heat over Pacers

Thunder over Heat

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Have you had a chance to watch any Sixers games second half of the season? Dude is just awful. He chucks and chucks and chucks some more and can't make anything. He'll be a good player but he's got a long way to go. He's an awful shooter and has played poorly the second half of the season.

Banned

Demar could get MIP but one of guys from the Suns probably gonna get it. His all-star status has climbed up slowly I can't see it as the "most improved".

Reggie muthaf***in' Miller, ladies and gentelmen.