Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Will the MVP be unanimous?

We all know it should be, but will it?

I think some dumbasses are going to vote for LeBron.

Blake might get a few and maybe throw in a vote for Melo or Love.

Default Re: Will the MVP be unanimous?

Why would they be dumbasses? Is that what you call everyone who has a different opinion than yourself.
    I would vote for Bron because he has done more with less. People only concentrate on the big names on Miami's roster, while completely ignoring how old, injured, and flat out unproductive those players have become. Durant meanwhile is surrounded by a near perfect balance of young talent and great veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Why would they be dumbasses? Is that what you call everyone who has a different opinion than yourself.
    I would vote for Bron because he has done more with less. People only concentrate on the big names on Miami's roster, while completely ignoring how old, injured, and flat out unproductive those players have become. Durant meanwhile is surrounded by a near perfect balance of young talent and great veterans.
    BY dumbasses I don't mean people who don't agree with me. It's pretty much consensus at this point that Durant is the MVP, and there is really no argument to be made anymore. That's why I call them that.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Extremely unlikely. In fact I don't think it will be close to unanimous.

Local High School Star

Durant played without Westbrook for a large portion of the season and for a period of time played without 3 fifths of the starting lineup. He relied on young players, rookies and a old vet to get help.

Cmon man you can do better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98
    BY dumbasses I don't mean people who don't agree with me. It's pretty much consensus at this point that Durant is the MVP, and there is really no argument to be made anymore. That's why I call them that.
    It is not consensus, as my post proved. Durant has too much help to be a consensus MVP.

KD wins it for sure, but I think it will be a lot closer than some people think.

Itd be a travesty if it wasnt

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Would be funny if that same idiot from last year voted for Melo again

Quote Originally Posted by INDI
    Durant played without Westbrook for a large portion of the season and for a period of time played without 3 fifths of the starting lineup. He relied on young players, rookies and a old vet to get help.

Cmon man you can do better than that
    As compared to Bron who has played a huge portion of the season without Wade. At least when Westbrook is out Durant has a gang of young studs to ride with him. Lebron is stuck relying on bunch of guys who are about to entire a retirement home.

As compared to Bron who has played a huge portion of the season without Wade. At least when Westbrook is out Durant has a gang of young studs to ride with him. Lebron is stuck relying on bunch of guys who are about to entire a retirement home.
    What significant improvements to his game has LeBron made from last year to this year? He's the same player doing the same things.

It's going to be closer to 50/50 than to unanimous when it comes to 1st place votes

You can't underestimate the statistically best player in basketball and winner of his conference, especially when lots of his votes will come to him just because his name is James.

What significant improvements to his game has LeBron made from last year to this year? He's the same player doing the same things.
    What improvements has Durant made from last year?
    KD has improved his scoring by shooting the ball more because of Westbrook's injury, but talent wise he is no better than he was last year.
    Lebron hasn't quite been himself this year due to back issues, but he is still putting up great numbers on elite efficiency!

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Improvements have nothing to do with the MVP.

I thought we were talking the MVP, not MIP