College star

Default Who would you rather be, Kobe now, or a bench player on the 76ers?

Real Q

High School Starter

Default Re: Who would you rather be, Kobe now, or a bench player on the 76ers?

the only guy in NBA history with 30k points 6k rebounds and 6k assist

i choose that guy

I'd rather be the guy getting paid 25 million to be the worst player in basketball.
    If the question is who I'd rather have on my team, I would honestly take a YMCA player over current Kobe. He is THAT bad

76ers

How a man can be with a women who refuses to get pregnant again and deliver this great man a son would drive me to divorce

But Kobe is a loyal guy

How great he is

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I'd rather be the guy getting paid 25 million to be the worst player in basketball.
    If the question is who I'd rather have on my team, I would honestly take a YMCA player over current Kobe. He is THAT bad
    Cool story brah.

2/6

is this a srs question?

one guy hugely overpaid, with millions of retarded fans vs one guy getting MLE, no fame.

Basketball Genius

i cant fathom the physical agony that godbe goes through on a daily basis after giving his body up for basketball so i'd rather be the bench player who looks up to godbe every day and night and would hopefully turn my career around

I'll take option nr 3: white girl in the hotel in Colorado