Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Nikola Vucevic & Tobias Harris big games in a blowout WIN over the Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Sad that stuff like that makes your life worth while.
    Seeing little anime girls dance around in short skirts makes my life worthwhile. Oh and basketball, p*ssy, white girls, rap music, chicken, money, and chicken.
    Not this shit.

Default Re: Nikola Vucevic & Tobias Harris big games in a blowout WIN over the Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    If Harris and Vuce can beef up their on-ball D, they have all star potential.

I can't believe Orlando stole them for 1 year of J.J Redick and 1 year of an injured Dwight Howard.
    We're paying a little over 2 mil for him too
    ORL wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Seeing little anime girls dance around in short skirts makes my life worthwhile. Oh and basketball, p*ssy, white girls, rap music, chicken, money, and chicken.
    Not this shit.
    This could be the most embarrassing thing I've seen on the internet in a while.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol
    Adams is better than Vucevic. I have seen the youtube highlights. That is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Yeah Orlando is pretty much set for the future. They need to make a really nice pick this year and they'll probably make the postseason next year.
    Like thats some sort of accomplishment in the east?

p*ssy, white girls
    the only p*ssy u know is ur mother's and those little anime girls. go outside bro

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Yeah Orlando is pretty much set for the future. They need to make a really nice pick this year and they'll probably make the postseason next year.
    Overlooked this post:
    Yeah I really want to make the playoffs next year as a pretty high seed and I definitely think we can do that. We're not even done making moves yet, and if we can improve our bench a little I think we can get a top 4 seed.

Made that high school varsity squad

Overlooked this post:
    Yeah I really want to make the playoffs next year as a pretty high seed and I definitely think we can do that. We're not even done making moves yet, and if we can improve our bench a little I think we can get a top 4 seed.
    Magic have a lot of nice pieces but I'd think more 6-8 seed.

Heat, Pacers, Nets, Hawks (especially w/ Horford), Raps > Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol
    Magic have a lot of nice pieces but I'd think more 6-8 seed.

Heat, Pacers, Nets, Hawks (especially w/ Horford), Raps > Magic.
    Hawks aren't worth shit. Nets will be one year older, so that leaves us at 4. Good.