Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Has anyone at this height (6'11) ever had these type of handles?

Handles that commit carries on 80+% of crossovers? Nah...

Durant is 6'10".................in shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    How tall was Hakeem?...about the same height I'd say.
    No, much taller. Hakeem was 6-10.5 without shoes. So like 7 feet with shoes, in how NBA counts it.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    KD is probably 6'10 in shoes, listed at 6'9"... so i would say prime Lamar Odom (listed 6'10) is the tallest guy i seen with handles & ballcontrol comparable to basically anybody, people quickly forget, the guy was like a 6'10+ Jamal Crawford. Check this move out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_gn8ilJznE
    man i miss lamar odoms game so much. dude had so much potential.

Banned

nah, durant probably has the best handles for someone his size in the history of the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    He was 6'9, without shoes, at age 18/19 at the draft combine.

He's most definitely 6'11.
    No he isn't. He's just an absolute toothpick, so he looks taller than he really is.

And the usual NBA gimmick BULLSHIT marketing. Where they just make up all this nonsense about how so and so "grew an inch or two inches since they were drafted".............

That shit isn't true and it's never been true. When are people going to grasp that it's just NBA gimmick propaganda marketing? None of that stuff has ever been true.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-25-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No, much taller. Hakeem was 6-10.5 without shoes. So like 7 feet with shoes, in how NBA counts it.
    stfu bitch. go back to the euro league section.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Lebron's handles are weak. He doesn't break down defenders using dribbling moves.
    Why would he even need to? He can cross the entire length of the court on about 5 dribbles, and hell sometimes even 3 dribbles..........

He can steal the ball in the half court on defense and then dunk it at the other end off 2-3 dribbles with ease.........

he can cover 30 feet off one dribble.........

when the refs allow that in EVERY GAME you play, why the hell would you even need basic dribbling skills?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74XTKtZ78E

Just teasing. I know he's not 6'11.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Hakeem's measurements without shoes are completely unknown to the public. Your guess is speculative, so point it out as such next time.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I count at least 3 uncalled carries in that gif

...then again I count at least 3 uncalled carries in the Durant gif too
    Carrying and traveling are "fundamental basketball" in the NBA. I'm not sure what your point is. That's considered outstanding ball handling in the NBA.

True that in any other league it's a carry, but in the NBA it's "outstanding".

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    That's some streetball sh!t right there.

Good college starter

Better question. Has anybody at that height been allowed to carry so much before?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    stfu bitch. go back to the euro league section.
    Make me.