Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Default Re: Preseason GT: Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards 10/8/13 7:00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    What about the 60% shooting by the wizards? Listen , I'm not nit picking this early but this is the nets only chance for a championship . Can't give them too much excuses
    Theyre putting in the effort to get better, its all you can ask for and complaining about something like this is the definition of nit picking.

paul pierce hasnt missed a beat from last season

Rod Boone Twitter

Coming out of a timeout, Brook Lopez gets a wide open dunk off an assist from Shaun Livingston. Kidd drew the play up in huddle.

Who said he couldnt coach?

Blatche such a black hole

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    LMAO Dray. In other news, Kirilenko for 6MOY?
    Dray is chucking too many shots. He needs to pass the damn ball more

Dray is chucking too many shots. He needs to pass the damn ball more
    Once they get D Will back and Livingston is playing with the back ups, the offense will be much smoother for the 2nd unit. Or KG hits Blatche with a brick... whichever comes first.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    paul pierce hasnt missed a beat from last season

Joe Johnson looks like he is 50.

It seems as if defense is just a switch for the nets. they started the game playing great defense and built a 12-5 lead. They played like five stops of lock-down defense in the second half and had an 8-0 run. In the regular season the defense switch always needs to be on.

A couple of notes.

Dray it shooting to much.

We're not getting any easy shots ( not dunks), but actual open shots (threes specifically).

Combo of Paul and Joe look very, very awkward.

Very early but other than that I see a lot of upside.

It seems as if defense is just a switch for the nets. they started the game playing great defense and built a 12-5 lead. They played like five stops of lock-down defense in the second half and had an 8-0 run. In the regular season the defense switch always needs to be on.

A couple of notes.

Dray it shooting to much.

We're not getting any easy shots ( not dunks), but actual open shots (threes specifically).

Combo of Paul and Joe look very, very awkward.

Very early but other than that I see a lot of upside.
    Dray really needs to get his shit together and realize that hes not the only rotation worthy player on the bench anymore.

I think youll see more open 3s when Deron comes back.

I didnt really notice anything akward about them, what do you mean?

Although I'm watching on my TV for future reference does anyone know an HD live stream available?

Man..AK is looking so good.

Although I'm watching on my TV for future reference does anyone know an HD live stream available?

Man..AK is looking so good.
    The whole 2nd unit defense is looking INSANE. What do you think about Anderson's role. I like him as a secondary ball-handler/ spot-up shooter for the 2nd unit when Kirilenk/Peirce/Terry/Johnson inevitably go down.

Damn. Blatche is really annoying me. Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    The whole 2nd unit defense is looking INSANE. What do you think about Anderson's role. I like him as a secondary ball-handler/ spot-up shooter for the 2nd unit when Kirilenk/Peirce/Terry/Johnson inevitably go down.
    Anderson won't get a lick of playing time and its sad. Our second unit is shaun, terry, ak, evans and blatche. alan is just an insurance incase one of those players is injured. he's a great player though. i just hope he doesn't lose his confidence.

Kirilenko has had the biggest impact on this game out of any player, I honestly think he will win 6MOTY, sure he doesnt score, but his intangibles and the way he effects the game are just amazing.