Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Imagine thinking someone could average 36+ ppg coming into the year

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Well first of all no one should be disregarding LeBron's 2016 playoff run. It's one of the best of all time, no doubt.

What I don't understand is why can't people appreciate LeBron/MJ/Kobe at the same time, without having to bring one of them down? I feel like it happens every time there's a debate between them. They're all legends of this sport. There's always going to be comparisons and conversations about who the GOAT is, though.

That's a whole topic for another day.
    That's basically how I feel too. If more people took this to heart, ISH would have far fewer foolish topics.

A thread involving James Harden you can expect Proctor and Kawhit m8 to comment.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

43% from the field yikes

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    This dude is just a total disgrace to basketball.

I don't even hate him he is so irrelevant. A post-season nobody. A horror to watch.
    Ether on the first response, elite poster doing elite poser things

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    This dude is just a total disgrace to basketball.

I don't even hate him he is so irrelevant. A post-season nobody. A horror to watch.
    Haha, I remember last year you said you would own up to your cluelessness if Harden makes the WCF...

Hopeless cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    43% from the field yikes
    Imagine not being able to round properly. You get legitimately dumber every thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Imagine not being able to round properly. You get legitimately dumber every thread.
    43.6 happy now

Still shit regardless

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I don't like his game, but as long as he is getting results that's what matters when it comes to him and the Rockets.
    He's not 25 anymore. He's about to turn 30. Regular season results don't mean anything anymore. It's what he does in the playoffs that matters now and he hasn't done much. I hope his fanboys are happy about all the regular season success I guess.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 03-22-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Haha, I remember last year you said you would own up to your cluelessness if Harden makes the WCF...

Hopeless cause.
    Almost as hopeless as thinking the Rockets had or will ever have a legitimate chance to win the championship...

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

43.6 happy now

Still shit regardless
    Yep!! Lol

Gimme that .6%

43.6 happy now

Still shit regardless
    61 TS percentage. His raw FG percentage is low only b/c he chucks an inordinate amount of 3s courtesy of Mike D's offense.