Jordan Stopper

Question Who was overall better in the playoffs 11-13 Wade or 15-17 Kyrie?

Discuss

Banned

Default Re: Who was overall better in the playoffs 11-13 Wade or 15-17 Kyrie?

kyrie was historically great

highest average in nba history as a 2nd option on a championship team

as dominant as kobe was in 2002 averaging 26.9ppg in the finals... kyrie topped it with 27.1ppg

plus he doubled lebrons scoring when it wasn't garbage time with them up 15-20

that and his series winning shot make kyries 2016 championship performance the most underrated in nba history... i'd have given him the MVP

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    kyrie was historically great

highest average in nba history as a 2nd option on a championship team

as dominant as kobe was in 2002 averaging 26.9ppg in the finals... kyrie topped it with 27.1ppg

plus he doubled lebrons scoring when it wasn't garbage time with them up 15-20

that and his series winning shot make kyries 2016 championship performance the most underrated in nba history... i'd have given him the MVP

Why didn

Kyrie had the best finals performance by a

This dude still posting the same topics again and again? I haven't been on this board in weeks cause the off season. I said, **** it, let me check ish. Figures loser boy still posting daily with no life

[QUOTE=FreezingTsmoove]Kyrie had the best finals performance by a

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    This dude still posting the same topics again and again? I haven't been on this board in weeks cause the off season. I said, **** it, let me check ish. Figures loser boy still posting daily with no life
    This is the first time I posted all summer...

[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]Why didn