Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Top 25 All Time (Fox Sports)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It's his most important title.

Beating a 73 teams without an home court advantage*
    Came back from a 3-1 deficit.*
    Winning a title for Cleveland.*
    *Adam Silver

Wade? 17? WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Kobe at 12th yet AGAIN

Glad mainstream media have come around to the realisation that Lebron is better than kareem. The gap is only going to get wider from here-on out.
    Hey slow down there buddy. He is not touching Kareem yet, let's not fool ourselves.

Kareem is GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    That's cool, online Lebron fans will say top 3 all time, but in person EVERYONE agrees that Kobe > Lebron.

I'll let yall live in your fairyland, people here in FLORIDA (where Bron won 2/3 of his titles mind you) majority agrees that beans > bronze.
    Funny how all these lists have LeBron several spots higher than Kobe. But continue to think 1 MVP/2 FMVP's & inferior stats > 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's & superior stats

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Funny how all these lists have LeBron several spots higher than Kobe. But continue to think 1 MVP/2 FMVP's & inferior stats > 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's & superior stats

Ok random guy on a trolling, dying forum I'll take your word on it.

Ok random guy on a trolling, dying forum I'll take your word on it.
    One day you'll get out of this Kobe loving stage, grow up, and will stop caring about one person in question because he was your childhood heroe.. THEN you will be at peace with yourself and be able to make a solid call on the matter

That's cool, online Lebron fans will say top 3 all time, but in person EVERYONE agrees that Kobe > Lebron.

I'll let yall live in your fairyland, people here in FLORIDA (where Bron won 2/3 of his titles mind you) majority agrees that beans > bronze.
    In person, everyone says lebron is top 2 and Kobe is out of the top 20.
    See how easy that was?

In person? Who exactly are these people you speak of? The overwhelming consensus is that Lebron > Kobe. It's not even an argument at this point. Hell, a number of Kobe stans have even conceded that Lebron is better. It doesn't matter who you ask. Fans, writers, analysts, players, former players, coaches. Nearly everyone agrees that Lebron ranks above Kobe all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    What does this even mean? Ranked by skillset? Stats? I don't think has a case over Jabbar, when it comes to skills. Look how he struggled agains the Warriors in the first few games, traveling offensive fouling etc. What he's lacking is to create a surefire shot, when defensive tightens in the lane and plays off of him on the perimeter. This also kills his best trait. His passing out of the drive.

I've never seen a player that good - don't get me wrong, I think he's (accolades aside) easily one of the 10 best players ever - struggle that had to create looks he's comfortable with.

And before you throw in Kobe: I think he just struggled as much troughout his career with tight defense on him. He just made it look fancier, when he did.

btw the comment about Kobe is a giveaway about some personal bias.
    Kobe's cockiness, unwillingness to let go and greedyness made him even more unlikeable for quite a bunch of people the last few years.

If Lebron wants to cement his status he should stop before it gets ugly.

Shaq is too high, David Robinson and Reggie Miller, too. The Admiral is in the low top 20 high top 30 imo.
    If you take Lebron's best years and compare them to Kareem's you can definitely make an argument. What has Kareem accomplished without the 2 best PGs of all time? Dude missed the playoffs in his freaking prime ffs.

As individual players on basketball talent alone, you can for sure make arguments for Lebron at 2 and Shaq at 4.

Lebron hasn't had a jumper the past 2 years and has still managed to be a top scorer on phenomenal efficiency. Dude basically lives in the paint because of his ability to create for himself. What are you even talking about?

Reggie!

Great college starter

Smh, not even gonna get into specifics but this list is shit

Great college starter

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    So, a guy put 25 all-time greats at a practically random order and he's gonna get paid for this?

The author is basically an ISH troll who works for a network.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Wade? 17? WHAT
    Wade at 17 isn't outlandish at all. He's generally in the 20-ish range. On the other hand, Reggie Miller at 23 and Moses Malone being omitted entirely is laughable.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Wade? 17? WHAT
    Exactly

Had to reread the list once I saw Wade, needed to confirm that it wasn't just the All-Time SG's list