Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Karl Malone

Default Re: Karl Malone

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    On top of all that, he's one of the dirtiest players of all-time. I have VERY little respect for him as a player or human being.
    This guy was a piece of shit right until the very end. He never respected the game and never deserved a ring. I remember his last playoffs with the Lakers him BLATANTLY trying to break Bostjan Nachbar's neck in the first round. I can't tell you how much pleasure I got out of watching game 4 of the Finals when he refused to come out of the game and just stood at the top of the key trying to play Quarterback and sabotaged the game for LA. I was in a bar watching it, but if I would have been at home I would have taken my pants off and started touching myself to that sight. MAJOR psychotic ****ing hatred is all I feel for that man. To the point that if I ever saw him in person, I would say all this to his face and more. And he would **** me up, but then I'd sue him, so whatever.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Stockton Parasitical Combination was one of the best of all time

Malone would not be able to play under today`soft rules

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    "The Mailman doesn't work on Sunday" - Pip
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I'll just say this...

Karl Malone and Reggie Miller made me look righter than anyone else in sports.

I predicted their ultimate failure every season from like 1992 on and I never once tasted my words.

Those guys combined for damn near 40 years of failure with me being right about it every single time and people I know acting like I didnt know what I was talking about almost every time(96...everyone I knew was on the sonics side).

Mailman was great. No argument otherwise. Hes a totally deserving hall of famer...even if the HOF were not watered down with guys who didnt actually accomplish anything. Hes a legit HOF guy. Had an amazing career.

But he wasnt ever someone I took serious. Same with Reggie.

Great and all that. But I dont need my team to avoid them in the playoffs. If my team plays a guy in the playoffs and im looking past them....eh.
    You are a well documented irrational hater of both superstar players. Nobody won in the 90's due to 2 exceptional players called MJ and The Dream. Take 2 players out of the 90's and Miller and Malone have a ring each.

Quote Originally Posted by Borat
    You are a well documented irrational hater of both superstar players. Nobody won in the 90's due to 2 exceptional players called MJ and The Dream. Take 2 players out of the 90's and Miller and Malone have a ring each.
    When u mention Jordan u mention Pippen or get a slap in the head by real NBA fans.

Another thing...don`t mention Miller in the same sentence than Malone. Malone was far a better player not the 1 dimensional Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    When u mention Jordan u mention Pippen or get a slap in the head by real NBA fans.

Another thing...don`t mention Miller in the same sentence than Malone. Malone was far a better player not the 1 dimensional Miller
    I'll mention whoever I want whenever I want you fat b@stard

Quote Originally Posted by Borat
    I'll mention whoever I want whenever I want you fat b@stard

Never liked Malone or the Jazz... hell of a player though.

The most remarkable thing about Malone was how he managed to change and improve his game over the years. Truely one of the hardest workers the game has ever seen.

K. Malone's mid range shot is money. Totally underrated. One of my favorite PF of all time eventhough he's a villain during the 90's era

Karl Malone is disliked because he's a black countryboy. Period. Nobody would care about the rape and all that if he was "ghetto". In fact, he'd probably get lauded for it (street cred).

So he never saw his daughter? Shawn Kemp and countless others probably have kids they dont even know about, but no one hates them for it because they're "cool".

It's all about the rings. In a way that's a shame, because there are so many factors involved in getting a ring, and some players get overrated and underrated because of it. (By the way I hate Karl Malone as a person. Bad vibe.)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Karl Malone is disliked because he's a black countryboy. Period. Nobody would care about the rape and all that if he was "ghetto". In fact, he'd probably get lauded for it (street cred).

So he never saw his daughter? Shawn Kemp and countless others probably have kids they dont even know about, but no one hates them for it because they're "cool".
    This is so true.

I'm a huge kobe fan, but he legitimately raped a *****(if you read the 80 page police transcript, you'd see it was a very shady situation) and now no one gives a shit. But karl malone bangs some girl posing as an older girl and now he's the R. Kelly of the nba, meanwhile all of these guys all have a million kids by a bunch of different groupies and no one cares... straight hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    This is so true.

I'm a huge kobe fan, but he legitimately raped a *****(if you read the 80 page police transcript, you'd see it was a very shady situation) and now no one gives a shit. But karl malone bangs some girl posing as an older girl and now he's the R. Kelly of the nba, meanwhile all of these guys all have a million kids by a bunch of different groupies and no one cares... straight hypocrisy.
    I don't believe Kobe did it. What was in the report?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Please. You point me out the black guy we know ****ed a 12 year old who gets praised for the related "street cred".

Like I give a damn what shoes Karl Malone wears or if he drives a truck and goes fishing. Why would I? Hes damn near 50. From the country. Hes not supposed to be "hip hop". Ive lived in the south almost 20 years. I know a lot of black "country boys". None of which I have a problem with.

Shit...my grandfather was one.

Nobody gives a **** what Karl Malone has in his ipod.

Please. You point me out the black guy we know ****ed a 12 year old who gets praised for the related "street cred".

Like I give a damn what shoes Karl Malone wears or if he drives a truck and goes fishing. Why would I? Hes damn near 50. From the country. Hes not supposed to be "hip hop". Ive lived in the south almost 20 years. I know a lot of black "country boys". None of which I have a problem with.

Shit...my grandfather was one.

Nobody gives a **** what Karl Malone has in his ipod.
    Well that's fine, but I think I'm right for the most part. And its not about what Malone is like now, more about what he was like and how he was perceived during his peak playing days. He was always overlooked, underappreciated, and just plain disliked. I think he'd have been regarded differently if he had a personality more like Barkley or Iverson or Kemp. The fact that he was tucked away in lilly-white Utah didn't help his cause either.