Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

Default 'Batman Vs. Superman' Movie News

batman vs superman movie news ben afflecks wife reveals batsuit -is a total reinvention film delayed due to production turmoil

'Batman Vs. Superman' Movie News: Jennifer Garner Reveals Batsuit Is A 'Total Reinvention'; Film Delayed Due To Production Turmoil

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Ben Affleck’s leading lady Jennifer Garner talked about her man’s superhero garb. The interviewer asked if Garner would like to Affleck to come home wearing the suit, to which the actress responded:

“I don’t think I could get him out of the suit, so ‘no,’ I’ll probably go to set and look from afar.”

However, Garner is impressed with the revamp of the Batsuit and assured fans it is nothing like they had ever seen before.

“I’ve seen the suit. The suit is unbelievably cool. It’s a total reinvention. It looks great,” Garner told Entertainment Tonight.

The upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel featuring Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Henry Cavill reprising his role of Superman will hit theaters on May 6, 2016.

“Batman vs. Superman” was originally scheduled for a July 17, 2015 release date, but Warner. Bros. recently announced the film would be delayed due to "the complex visual nature of the story" needing more time to develop.

Forbes reports a delay isn’t a good sign for the film, as it might be an indicator of turmoil n the production team.

“One thing I’d like to touch on is the idea that a 10-month delay is in-itself a sign of production turmoil and trouble,” according to Forbes. “The film may in fact be going through a complete top-down revamp. It may in fact be using every moment of that ten month delay to whip the project into workable shape. But the fact that it’s been delayed 10 months is irrelevant to this notion. Due to the release calendar, even a delay of a couple weeks would have meant a delay of at least ten months.”

Unrelated to the news: Garner is still hot...

Default Re: 'Batman Vs. Superman' Movie News

We were all just DYING for Batman to be reinvented, dontcha know.

I think it's delayed for two more years ..

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

fck Ben Affleck

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This will be the shittiest movie EVER.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

i really cannot imagine a scenario in which this movie is good. and its surprising cause afflecks attached himself to good projects as of late

Banned

Had a strong feeling based on everything we've heard and the casting choices that this thing was going to be a disaster. Now that they're delaying it by almost a year and revamping it from top to bottom means everyone involved in the project is coming to terms with that fact.

Might as well just bring Joel Schumacher back at this point. He'd be cheaper at least

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This will be the shittiest movie EVER.
    I can't believe Batman's return will be in a sequel to Man of Steel

Probably Affleck read the script and was like "I ai'nt doing this shit". So he decided to get his people to work on it. I still have faith on Affleck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Probably Affleck read the script and was like "I ai'nt doing this shit". So he decided to get his people to work on it. I still have faith on Affleck.
    Argo writer took over Ben supposedly got the rewrite commissioned like 3 weeks after his casting was announced.

Ben Affleck's too soft to be Batman. Doesn't fit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Argo writer took over Ben supposedly got the rewrite commissioned like 3 weeks after his casting was announced.
    Now everything makes sense. I can wait an additional year if the movie ends up to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Ben Affleck's too soft to be Batman. Doesn't fit him.
    heath Ledger was said to be too soft to be the Joker and looked what happened.

Bale was too small and skinny to be the Batman and look what happened.

I am leaving my criticism until the movie is actually released. I am not doing any criticism until then. What's the worse that could happen, that Affleck do a Clooney impersonation? As long as the writer of Batman and RObin and Schummagger (whatever his name is) is not directing everything will be fine.

Ben Affeck is a good director. I wish they just pay Christian Bale a great amount of money. He's currently filming Exodus.

Was the Batman in this story from the Nolan trilogy?

I hope not because that would suck. The Nolan Batman Trilogy was the best Batman ever and one of the greatest films in the decade.