Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Fallout 4

Default Re: Fallout 4

I'm pretty far into this joint and I haven't even discovered 50% of the map.

Never played this series of games before

Pretty in depth

Banned

i'm kind of overwhelmed so far. so much to do.

i've hardly yet to touch the surface.

Sunshine State

6 crank laster musket is nasty af, been going the minutemen route for my first playthrough

Banned

btw, if you bring dogmeat down to the vault, and go to the overseer's office, you can talk to him outside the small cage room and tell him to fetch items, and he'll grab the cyrolator and ammo from the wall and you won't even have to wait until later in the game to buy it. it's one of the best guns in the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    btw, if you bring dogmeat down to the vault, and go to the overseer's office, you can talk to him outside the small cage room and tell him to fetch items, and he'll grab the cyrolator and ammo from the wall and you won't even have to wait until later in the game to buy it. it's one of the best guns in the game.
    I still need to go get it. I've found the normal guns I've found and upgraded with the gun nut perk are just destroying things now. i've stockpiled so much ammo from only using my weaker guns through out the game that now ammo isn't an issue for anything.

I'm up to the point where I need to choose a faction, when I finish this can I still keep doing the other non factin quests or does it end the game like in fallout 3? No spoilers just wonder if I should keep putting it off or just go for it then continue playing.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I still need to go get it. I've found the normal guns I've found and upgraded with the gun nut perk are just destroying things now. i've stockpiled so much ammo from only using my weaker guns through out the game that now ammo isn't an issue for anything.

I'm up to the point where I need to choose a faction, when I finish this can I still keep doing the other non factin quests or does it end the game like in fallout 3? No spoilers just wonder if I should keep putting it off or just go for it then continue playing.
    If you progress to far in the main quest, it causes you to not be able to do the rail road faction so be careful of that. I have 20 of the 30 settlements so far and won't be able to unlock the last 10 until I progress in the main quest. When you start getting the same repeat missions from the side quests, then you know it's time to advance the main quest. Building up relations with the other NPCs and the settlements is what makes this game standout from fallout 3, but the controls are still clunky compared to other games of this type.

Beat the main storyline.

Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Beat the main storyline.

Now what?
    Collect every piece of reading material in game and every bobble head. Complete every mission. Get every companion's perk. Develop all 30 settlements to a happiness rating of 80 or more. Report back when completed.

Banned

hows the RPGness of the game? Is it new vegas good or fallout 3 poor?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Collect every piece of reading material in game and every bobble head. Complete every mission. Get every companion's perk. Develop all 30 settlements to a happiness rating of 80 or more. Report back when completed.

Damn. That'll take like 3 nuclear winters

I know I'm a little late....

but had to say that this game is amazing...

been binge playing for the last few weeks....and on the last few missions in the main story..

Pissed that they didn't warn about " tactical Thinking Mission"....it automatically made the railroad enemies....

I was trying to play with all factions as far as possible....now I can't get the tactical woven armor from the RR

also Building the settlements is hella fun.

Saw a basketball once

FO 4 triumphed at DICE - winning GotY, RPG/MMO of the year and Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction award !?