Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: What is your opinion on the ninja mask? (Burqa)

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    So this Muslim woman in France was forced to wear it huh?

Like I said before, I dont agree with any countries that force women to wear it. But in this case, a woman going to watch a show and wearing it of her own accord, how can someone tell her "No, you cant wear this because I don't like it"?

But if it's French Law, it's the Law. If it's not, then it is no ones business.

I think we can all agree, and it's pretty common sense that the human face is the most recognizable and distinguishable trait amongst humans. For identification purposes (Licenses, school ID's, Government ID's, etc.), any type of clothing that covers your face should be against the law/not allowed.

Cover your face if you want to, but do not get offended if I ask you to take it off cause I need to know who the hell I'm looking at.

NBA rookie of the year

i would have no problem with it execpt for the security concerns.

there should be certain places you cant go if you are hiding your face. other than that its your choice. and certain identification photos that force you to reveal your face

using the burqa in an armed robbery

passports and other identification materials should require the face being visiable
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 10-29-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

I think we can all agree, and it's pretty common sense that the human face is the most recognizable and distinguishable trait amongst humans. For identification purposes (Licenses, school ID's, Government ID's, etc.), any type of clothing that covers your face should be against the law/not allowed.

Cover your face if you want to, but do not get offended if I ask you to take it off cause I need to know who the hell I'm looking at.
    Yes, they should not wear it on their face when taking ID pictures and other security related stuff. I have never disputed that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Someone with actual sense besides me.

Like I mentioned, I use to wear a ski mask around because it's cold and I believe we should do and say whatever we want but since it is frowned upon by store clerks, I leave it in the car.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    i would have no problem with it execpt for the security concerns.

there should be certain places you cant go if you are hiding your face. other than that its your choice. and certain identification photos that force you to reveal your face
    Not going to lie that passport picture is funny as hell. It is suppose to be a form of identification and the person is all covered up.

Anyways, like yourself, the concern is for security reasons.

Banned

Here's another one....before anyone calls me racist or any crap like that, this is a white dude.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Here's another one....before anyone calls me racist or any crap like that, this is a white dude.

That actually made me laugh

Its so obvious its a dude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    That actually made me laugh

Its so obvious its a dude.
    And out of fear of offending these people they allowed him to freely walk in.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    And out of fear of offending these people they allowed him to freely walk in.
    lol what a retard you are. So he couldnt have walked freely in if he wasnt wearing the burka?

Could he have walked in wearing a full teddy bear costume? Its not against the law so why not? Your not complaining about that though. Just the burka am I right?

Holy shit. If you look through the writer's article history, she seriously hates Muslims.
    Amanda Shea
    In one article, she even says, "Muslim plague."
    Damn. Bitch is fcked up.

smh anything that covers your damn face shouldn't be allowed in public for the public good .. the one thing people cover when they're up to nefarious shit is their damn face .. sure, you can wear what you want but covering your face shouldn't be allowed

Up to a point an adult should be able to do what they like. If someone believes they have to completely isolate themselves from society and wear some kind of crazy garb in order to stay "sexually modest", they can. Just like if I decide I want to smear feces over my face and go out in public like that, I can do it also. Batshit insane, but I should be allowed to do it in a free country.

At the same time, a free country should also have CPS, and a child should not be allowed to get raised by clearly mentally ill people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Up to a point an adult should be able to do what they like. If someone believes they have to completely isolate themselves from society and wear some kind of crazy garb in order to stay "sexually modest", they can. Just like if I decide I want to smear feces over my face and go out in public like that, I can do it also. Batshit insane, but I should be allowed to do it in a free country.

At the same time, a free country should also have CPS, and a child should not be allowed to get raised by clearly mentally ill people like that.
    lol .. you think someone should be able to walk around with shit slathered all over their face ? how about semen ? .. I wanna hear more

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

This kind of thing always depend on the society itself and what they consider modest.

For example, you can get arrested for smearing feces across your face on "public disturbance" charges because the smell would disturb others. Or if you only wear your underwear outside you can also get arrested for "public indecency". These also applies if you wear "I'm glad those people die, go al qaeda" T-shirt in Boston just after the bombing.

So there are actually many limits, even in a free country. If wearing a burqa in public ever become a big security concern for the citizens, then it would be outlawed because society demands it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    This kind of thing always depend on the society itself and what they consider modest.

For example, you can get arrested for smearing feces across your face on "public disturbance" charges because the smell would disturb others. Or if you only wear your underwear outside you can also get arrested for "public indecency". These also applies if you wear "I'm glad those people die, go al qaeda" T-shirt in Boston just after the bombing.

So there are actually many limits, even in a free country. If wearing a burqa in public ever become a big security concern for the citizens, then it would be outlawed because society demands it.
    Thank u homie.

I think with the Paris incident they were concern with security.