Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron's new sneakers to cost $300!

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i hate seeing so many sneakers i want but yet theyre all so overpriced or so hard to get.

like these.

What are the green ones??

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    This is the only quality LeBron sneaker out there. All his others suck complete ass. This sneaker design is a 10/10. Beautiful. But yeah, the other ones suck.

I disagree, I think they have easily been the best shoe line since Jordan retired. The only knock against them is that they are heavy, and some people don't like that. The only Lebrons that I wasn't really feeling were the 5s and 6s

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24

Penny foamposites.

After balling the Kobe V's for the last couple years I'm not sure I would want to ball in any other shoe. I always thought LeBron's line was ugly, and heavy.

These used to be the shyt! Pippens

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    $50 for regular old Canvas Chucks. The sneaker racket is ridiculous.
    Yeah I remember getting the first Air Jordans for $65 in '85 when other Adidas and Nikes had been $40 something before that. Not sure what Chuck Taylors went for at that time? $20?

Quote:
    "We couldn't afford the Pennys, the Pippens, the Jordans," Durant told The Oklahoman on Thursday. "I had one pair of Team Jordan's, and I wore them everywhere. I hooped in them, played football in them. I had some Shaqs from K-Mart and a pair of Tim Duncans. But I couldn't get a bunch of different ones like I wanted."

Durant's memory of not being able to have the shoes he wanted had a big impact when it came time to price his own line of shoes. While NBA stars like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James have shoe lines that cost around $150, Durant offers his Nike KD line at $88. His shoe has become one of the most popular on the market.

"If they were $125 I wasn't getting them, but $88, that's reasonable," Durant said. "Plus, I had a brother, too, so my mom wasn't paying $120 for two pairs of shoes. I put them at $88 and a lot of people have been buying them and that's what it's been like for the last couple years."

Read more: http://newsok.com/kevin-durant-keeps...#ixzz24Dv2Hblr

Uhh wtf Kevin Durant admitted in an interview he had his own personal basketball assistant when he was younger and he couldn't afford kicks?

Plus KD's are not damn $88 dollars. I love buying KD's one of the most stylish hoop shoes but they are not no damn $88

id like to cop some KD's for $88 haha... thats a pipe dream though, i loved despite not being the best shoes, what marbury did with his line was amazing. So affordable i remember AAU and during PAL tons of kids rocked them.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    id like to cop some KD's for $88 haha... thats a pipe dream though, i loved despite not being the best shoes, was marbury did with his line was amazing. So affordable i remember AAU and during PAL tons of kids rocked them.
    Yeah who made up that fake quote Footlocker has Durant shirts going for damn $40 what makes you think his shoes are $88?

Also Starburys ftw I wish I could go back in time and cop 4 or 5 more pairs. What an amazing deal. That Marbury was one good guy

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Yeah who made up that fake quote Footlocker has Durant shirts going for damn $40 what makes you think his shoes are $88?

Also Starburys ftw I wish I could go back in time and cop 4 or 5 more pairs. What an amazing deal. That Marbury was one good guy
    Yeah the article is just to make durant look like a better dude in the media, like with the flag football thing and various other occasions haha, trying to hard but
    that vaseline eating weirdo had a good heart, looking out for all the poorer areas. Love that, and me too... i used to have like 3 pairs haha.

They probably come with 2 superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Air Foamposite one, paranorman. Don't count on getting a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    people buying shoes for $300 are retarded
    I recently bought 300+$ shoes. Got them for less than half the price tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    id like to cop some KD's for $88 haha... thats a pipe dream though, i loved despite not being the best shoes, what marbury did with his line was amazing. So affordable i remember AAU and during PAL tons of kids rocked them.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Uhh, last year's model were exactly $87.99. This years model only increased to $94.99.

Even at that, $94.99 is really only the SUGGESTED retail price. Not hard AT ALL to find them in store for around $70-$75. Even lower for certain colors.

I rep Lakers!

Man Nike is cashing in off of these dudes. They just put a name on a shoe and fans flock to them. The only shoe who didn't just have a name on them are probably the Air Yeezys....