Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Steve Nash's career with the Phoenix Suns nears its end

Article Link

Lots of good tidbits in this article, I recommend a read. Lots of hints towards rebuilding.
Quote:
"No matter what happens through free agency, from our analysis, there is a risk of tough times in the near future," Blanks said.

Quote:
The Suns need to address their desire for a dynamic wing scorer and would have options such as Jamal Crawford, Nick Young and Randy Foye beyond an attempt at Gordon. If Gordon was the choice and it failed, the Suns could be satisfied with showing the fan base a willingness to spend. They would still conserve the cap space for a trade taking on money in the summer or during the season -- or 2013 free agency, when they would be interested in Oklahoma City shooting guard James Harden.

Quote:
"Our expectation is that quick fixes are not sensible." What we are generally looking to do is put together building blocks going forward. Some may be shorter term going forward. Every piece may not be here when we get to the promise land but it's part of the process to get there."

Discuss.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Steve Nash's career with the Phoenix Suns nears its end

This may not be the best source, but I see Mr Orange at the gym I go too. He went to go see Kendall Marshall introduction at U.S Airways and was confident Suns were going to get Eric Gordon. I dont know what he heard their but we might offer a huge contract too him idk? Like I said its just Mr Orange the super fan.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's actually pretty awesome.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #4
Spue
I hit open layups

Spue has an OK reputation so far

Hoping for gordon
Spue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spue
Hoping for gordon
Not for a max deal though. We shld be checking out oj mayo too. Id rather be throwing a max offer at roy hibbert than eric gordon. Aparently the suns dont believe 8n elite bigs...its always erimeter players or 7feet shooters(ie frye)
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Yeah I too want Gordon on the team but Eric Gordon isn't going to carry your team to a championship. I don't think a player like that is really worth the max

Although I think the economics of the NBA are quite broken, especially due to the sparse existence of bigs.

We're not going to throw much at Hibbert, highwhey. The organization likes Gortat.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yeah I too want Gordon on the team but Eric Gordon isn't going to carry your team to a championship. I don't think a player like that is really worth the max

Although I think the economics of the NBA are quite broken, especially due to the sparse existence of bigs.

We're not going to throw much at Hibbert, highwhey. The organization likes Gortat.
I like gortat too but hes alone out there. Lopez is not starter material, having another solid big beside gortat would pave our way to a good playoff run. Lakers didnt wreck everyone only because of the drama they had going on, their frontcourt could have swept miami.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

The other problem with Hibbert is this team has no real perimeter scoring. I think the organization would much rather get a perimeter player than a big right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: