Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 03-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #241
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Bucks/Warriors trade: Monta Ellis, Udoh, Kwame for Bogut, S-Jax

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Reports say after this trade was done, the Net's offered the Bucks Brook Lopez for Monta Ellis, Bucks said no.

That's a stupid trade for the Nets. But the Nets are stupid so there you go.

Quote:
Also, before this trade went down, the Warriors could have acquired Chris Kaman for Brandon Rush, Kwame Brown and a second round pick, but opted for the Bogut trade.

The only benefit for the Warriors there is that they'd still have Monta Ellis and could turn him for something else.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #242
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
That's a stupid trade for the Nets. But the Nets are stupid so there you go.
I guess it's cause Dwight Howard wants to play with Monta.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #243
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I guess it's cause Dwight Howard wants to play with Monta.

Wow, that's worrying. Way too desperate there.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:37 AM   #244
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Reports say after this trade was done, the Net's offered the Bucks Brook Lopez for Monta Ellis, Bucks said no.

Oh god am i glad the warriors themselves didnt trade monta for brooke lopez. that would have been insane.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:09 AM   #245
Deltron3030
Kids at the park dunk on me

Deltron3030 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
This is very true. The Warrios have traditionally been a running team. It was especially true in the 90's. But now they have a team built for half-court, low post play. David Lee is a very good passer. But Bogut is a legitimate facilitator and a guy whose greatest quality is the ability to have the offense go thru him. Curry is one of the best shooters I've ever seen and Klay Thompson looks the same. If they can get a playmaker at the 3 that will make them very dangerous.

I would offer David Lee and a 1st round pick to Philadelphia for Andre Iguodala. Don't know if Philly would take that, but that's better for Golden State. Yea, David Lee and Andrew Bogut sound great together, and Lee is a very good passer, but you need a playmaker at the 3 and I can't really think of any other options.

That sounds horrible. Big men are a premium and you're gonna give a top 7 pick away for Iggy? C'mon! Klay will be solid and can play the 2 or 3. There are plenty of 2 and 3s always available, but the fact is there are rarely any 4 and 5's available, especially ones who aren't head cases.
Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: