Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: is it fair to say Kobe Bryant was also the best Point Guard over the last decade?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    its shocking how easly some peoples pantys get bunched up inbetween their butthole every time kobes name is mentioned on ISH
    Our "pantys get bunched" when you mention Kobe because of threads like his where you claim Kobe is the best point-guard of the last decade. If you want to have an objective non-slanted discussion about Kobe, I think I and many others would oblige.

theyre making me look like some ultimate troll when all i did was say something positive about kobes play making ability.
    Read the title of your thread again. That's why people are making you out as some "ultimate troll." To suggest Kobe is the best PG of the last decade really is the breaking point with you. You've started who knows how many incredibly ignorant threads the last few weeks, but this one takes the cake.

You sensationalize everything involving Kobe. you start threads titled "Why Kobe is better than Jordan" or "Is it fair to say Kobe was also the best PG of the last decade" and get upset when people call you a troll.

you're all giving me way too much credit and making me out to be some kind of legend

but its not me... its you

you're mostly all babies. you're trolling yourselves
    Grow-up and get over yourself. Your obsession with one player is creepy. The immaturity you display when people call you on your ignorance also reflects poorly on the one player you're trying to prop up. Any objective and sensible NBA fan will not deny Kobe's greatness. Your constant thread-starting trying to convince us he was even better is what pushes people to call you a troll (which you are, that's obvious) and, in general, just make a mockery out of your threads.
    Last edited by KG215; 09-27-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: is it fair to say Kobe Bryant was also the best Point Guard over the last decade?

See what i mean Kblaze? :)
    No. all the same basic thing.

Y U get so butthurt on every Kobe thread Griff makes?
    Read the contents of this topic. Every topic this guy makes is pretty much this.

And I dont even know who the guy with all the emoticons and bold font and so on is....but pretty much every topic ive ever seen him in is horrible and turns into this. And it seems he pops up in Kobe topics.

Its just...awful.

These topics are painful to read.

seriously....go delete all the "Ish's GOAT" threads we have to sift through every week...
    Far far far more reasonable discussion there than this bullshit:

So....you(kyrie) ADMIT to being on here....talking to....nobody in particular. Then PRETENDING to be a doctor....diagnosing people, with IMAGINARY illnesses. All on an NBA forum, instead of talking about the NBA? Then tries to call all that "normal behavior?"

Absolute sheer stupidity(kyrie)

Really...what the hell? what is it about Kobe and Lebron topics that spark these things?

Every topic like this gets deleted...because they end up exactly what this is. People e-yelling and acting a fool because of online "beef" with the other side.

wow, just a collection of the worst posters on ISH right here

mods should keep this thread open so they don't spill into the other threads

Banned

its shocking how easly some peoples pantys get bunched up inbetween their butthole every time kobes name is mentioned on ISH

theyre making me look like some ultimate troll when all i did was say something positive about kobes play making ability.

you're all giving me way too much credit and making me out to be some kind of legend

but its not me... its you

you're mostly all babies. you're trolling yourselves
    This is very true.

What we are doing as fans of one of the greatest players in basketball history is to recognize his accomplishments and reflect and all time great career.

These people on here are failing to realize this because they are just kids and caught up in the moment currently without reflecting on what they are witnessing.

ISH does make me feel like a god because they make it seem like we are some great trolls but we are only stating the obvious.

So these guys named Jason, Steve, Deron, and Chris are all just parts of our imaginations right?

College star

lets be honest. kobe was a scoring point guard much like derrick rose or a russell westbrook over the last decade

he was the main play maker for the lakers since nick van exel left

Derrick Fisher was a kick out three point shooter and rarely created for others ( thats an old school shooting guard )

Kobe brought the ball up the floor. started the offense and drew double teams to open up team mates or to swing the ball by getting the initial double team

the way the lakers offense worked in the phil jackson era was not good for collecting a ton of assists... the most guys ever get are 6 or 7 ( like pippen in his prime )

pippen back in the day was considered a point forward for his dutys as play maker

well what does that make kobe?

this means kobe bryant was the POINT GUARD for 5 world championships, 7 nba finals and was a league mvp

he set up shaq for 8 years

he set up gasol for 5 years

if they counted hockey assists kobe would have 15 per game due to the triangle often causing him to be the 3rd last man to touch the ball. it wasnt always a simplistic pick and roll. kobe never held the ball and stat padded with a 1 pass system like steve nash

but kobes gotten just as many wide open shots for others because of his play making ability.

it was his job... as the best PG in the nba.

lets be honest. kobe was a scoring point guard much like derrick rose or a russell westbrook over the last decade

he was the main play maker for the lakers since nick van exel left

Derrick Fisher was a kick out three point shooter and rarely created for others ( thats an old school shooting guard )

Kobe brought the ball up the floor. started the offense and drew double teams to open up team mates or to swing the ball by getting the initial double team

the way the lakers offense worked in the phil jackson era was not good for collecting a ton of assists... the most guys ever get are 6 or 7 ( like pippen in his prime )

pippen back in the day was considered a point forward for his dutys as play maker

well what does that make kobe?

this means kobe bryant was the POINT GUARD for 5 world championships, 7 nba finals and was a league mvp

he set up shaq for 8 years

he set up gasol for 5 years

if they counted hockey assists kobe would have 15 per game due to the triangle often causing him to be the 3rd last man to touch the ball. it wasnt always a simplistic pick and roll. kobe never held the ball and stat padded with a 1 pass system like steve nash

but kobes gotten just as many wide open shots for others because of his play making ability.

it was his job... as the best PG in the nba.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Really...what the hell? what is it about Kobe and Lebron topics that spark these things?

Every topic like this gets deleted...because they end up exactly what this is. People e-yelling and acting a fool because of online "beef" with the other side.
    I'm not even going to bother to try and debate this, cuz I already see it's a lost cause. All I'm going to say is this, and take it anyway you want. You'd have better moral footing to stand on, if you can find at least 20 threads, posted by me, on the NBA forum, NOT talking about basketball. And I challenge you as a mod to go find them. So...you delete my posts cuz of "online beefs" but you don't feel the need to delete the other posts, that had nothing to do with the thread....right? Trying to put water in a bucket, with a big visible hole in it. Then getting mad when it doesn't fill, while at the same time making no effort to fix the hole, makes absolutely no sense. SMH

AND....the idiotic post below, just confirms what I just said. See, that's always going to be the major problem with double standards. Regardless of what you do, people will STILL eventually see your hypocrisy
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I understand why this thread was made. You mad Kobe can't be the best SG ever so now you gotta reclassify him and call him the GOAT PG. Can't wait for that thread to pop up in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    No. all the same basic thing.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Problem here is the choice of the word best.
    so Kobe's a better PG than say Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Chris Paul? he ran the Lakers' offense you can argue him as a PG all u want but in no way people will buy that shit he's the best Point Guard over the last decade.