Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Re: Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    More PREDICTABLE sock puppetry.

Yeah "lebowski" just posted that same LIE and then dipped outta here, rambling like a ******* ret**d, so just keep telling yourself that
    Dude really whats your problem?

Do you get off talking sh.i.t about everyone.

Please just stop with 12 year old adolescent girl act.

Default Re: Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

I love it. Magic simultaneously boosted himself up, tore Lebron down and took a little potshot at MJ. Saying Lebron only won once he played as an inferior emulation of Magic ... with a generous helping of blatant ref bias mixed in too.

Magic

I was talking to pauk in that post. Notice how "nash" felt compelled to answer for pauk? OOPS!!!!
    No, you quoted me in that post.

Child(nash/pauk) please. You're not fooling anybody

You slipped and answered for pauk cuz that's who you really are. Come up with all the sorry excuses you want, I couldn't care less
    This is pointless.

3-time NBA All-Star

I don't get it. Lebron plays his own unique style, but it was way more on the Jordan side in the playoffs then its ever been before, and it usually has always been more on the Jordan side then Magic. In fact, in previous years it seems like people gave him the Magic reason as a way to excuse him for his sometimes passive play (which is actually an insult to Magic).
    Last edited by guy; 09-26-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Lebron would be closer to a mix of Magic, Bird, Hill, and Pippen. Maybe some of Barkley on the break.

But you can do that with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    Lebron is a unique player. He has a lot of Magic's court vision and passing ability, but has Jordan's explosive speed and power. He's not as great a floor general as magic and never will be, but then again no one has ever been so that's not a knock. He's also not as great a scorer as Jordan and never will be which is also not a knock. Lebron is Lebron. He stands on his own and is creating his own legacy.
    Posts like this are a diamond in the rough on this board.

LeBron doesn't have a comparison. You could say Pippen, but that's just not true at all. LeBron is better at every aspect of the game other than defense. Magic is not a good comparison at all. LeBron is a great passer, but Magic is much better, where as LeBron is a great scorer, and defender, and Magic was not great at either. As for Bird LeBron is better at literally everything besides shooting.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    LeBron doesn't have a comparison. You could say Pippen, but that's just not true at all. LeBron is better at every aspect of the game other than defense. Magic is not a good comparison at all. LeBron is a great passer, but Magic is much better, where as LeBron is a great scorer, and defender, and Magic was not great at either. As for Bird LeBron is better at literally everything besides shooting.
    Bird's a better rebounder, passer, and arguably a better scorer overall. The only thing Lebron has over him clearly is defense.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Bird's a better rebounder, passer, and arguably a better scorer overall. The only thing Lebron has over him clearly is defense.
    I'd agree with this ...

Lebron is Lebron, Magic is Magic. They are their own players. Lebron is a phenomenal passer but at the end of the day he is a scorer 1st. We've never seen Magic average 38 per game in playoff series, and we've never seen Lebron average 14 assists in playoff series.

magic full of himself

Magic's been doing this stuff since was a rookie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYNDWaEmqto

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Magic wishes he could be as good as Current LeBron.

LeBron averaged 30 PPG 10 RPG and 50% shooting for the playoffs. Only 5.6 APG too which is low for LeBron. LeBron went into a much more dominant scoring role which is where he is best suited this playoffs and thats why Miami won.

When LeBron tries playing like Magic we see shit like the 2011 NBA Finals. LeBron is a scorer.
    congratulations, with that statement, you just showed all of ISH how little you know about Magic Johnson and basketball in general...welcome to my ignore list.