Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

...now he is taking of, now he is understanding winning a championship, now he is controling games"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9XTgugALpk

What say you?
    Last edited by pauk; 09-25-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Default Re: Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

you know what all time great LeBron plays most like?

Lebron. He's not out there trying to be magic or jordon. He's dominating in his own style.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Default Re: Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

He's going to be a little bit of both this year. Going to be downright scary. Best player in the world and it ain't even close.

I think he mixes elements from both styles of play. A little SF, a little SG, a little PG and a little TE.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    you know what all time great LeBron plays most like?

Lebron. He's not out there trying to be magic or jordon. He's dominating in his own style.
    True, i know.. but i just direct to Magics thoughts, he loves to compare himself to him all the time.... which is most definitely not an insult, but a huge honor..... but anyways....

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Lebron is a unique player. He has a lot of Magic's court vision and passing ability, but has Jordan's explosive speed and power. He's not as great a floor general as magic and never will be, but then again no one has ever been so that's not a knock. He's also not as great a scorer as Jordan and never will be which is also not a knock. Lebron is Lebron. He stands on his own and is creating his own legacy.

Banned

Lebron doesn't play like Magic, nobody does and nobody ever will. Lebron's best comparison has always been Scottie Pippen, at this point he is looking like a Pippen and Karl Malone hybrid though.

Decent playground baller

Lebron is more than both of them, he is the product of both of them combined. When it's all said n done.. Lebron will be #1

another lebron jerk circle
    this is getting ridiculous.

Banned

Magic wishes he could be as good as Current LeBron.

LeBron averaged 30 PPG 10 RPG and 50% shooting for the playoffs. Only 5.6 APG too which is low for LeBron. LeBron went into a much more dominant scoring role which is where he is best suited this playoffs and thats why Miami won.

When LeBron tries playing like Magic we see shit like the 2011 NBA Finals. LeBron is a scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    Lebron is more than both of them, he is the product of both of them combined. When it's all said n done.. Lebron will be #1
    he's a light version of both, but not close to either. he is a great player though.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice

LeBron averaged 30 PPG 10 RPG and 50% shooting for the playoffs. Only 5.6 APG too which is low for LeBron. LeBron went into a much more dominant scoring role which is where he is best suited this playoffs and thats why Miami won.

When LeBron tries playing like Magic we see shit like the 2011 NBA Finals. LeBron is a scorer.
    You obviously never saw magic play. Lebron could only dream of doing what Magic accomplished. Grow up.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice

@this pathetic FAKE Heat fan....since....August 2012

thats what i hate about magic. he has bad analytical skills about today's players. but other analysts make this same mistake as well. there will never be another player like magic. not ever. he was too unique.