Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Washington Wizards (29-48) vs. New York Knicks (50-26), 7:30 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    The Knicks started out the season hot from three, then they slumped, and now they're hot again. I hope the next slump isn't in the playoffs.
    I was just thinking about that.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Knicks breaking the record for most 3's tonight!!!

Ugh....how much money is someone gonna offer Copeland this summer.....

knicks cant keep this 3 point shoot up, can they?

i hear this every game now

Knicks clownin' on these fools

haters better be watching

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Ugh....how much money is someone gonna offer Copeland this summer.....
    I don't see what you love in him. He's aight. He's lost on defense and he's one of those guys that's the one who will forget to cover his guy and he'll break out. How much money? Maybe $3M a year 2 years? i like him but i get why Woodson pulls him often.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Knicks clownin' on these fools

YOu guys are getting a bit carried away. The Wizards have played hard consistently this year and don't just mail it in when they get down.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I don't see what you love in him. He's aight. He's lost on defense and he's one of those guys that's the one who will forget to cover his guy and he'll break out. How much money? Maybe $3M a year 2 years? i like him but i get why Woodson pulls him often.
    Because he can really score. He hits 3's, he can post up, he's just a really good second unit scorer. He's third best Knick at creating his own shot.

Plus, I hate that Knicks miracously find this talent and bring him to the NBA. But then lose him after one year.

If Copeland played starters minutes, his numbers would be impressive. But yeah, his defense still needs work but he's getting better. Beginning of year, his defense was absolutely awful.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Because he can really score. He hits 3's, he can post up, he's just a really good second unit scorer. He's third best Knick at creating his own shot.

Plus, I hate that Knicks miracously find this talent and bring him to the NBA. But then lose him after one year.

If Copeland played starters minutes, his numbers would be impressive. But yeah, his defense still needs work but he's getting better. Beginning of year, his defense was absolutely awful.
    He can't play starters minutes because the other facets of his games don't warrant it. He fills his role nicely but nothing else.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    YOu guys are getting a bit carried away. The Wizards have played hard consistently this year and don't just mail it in when they get down.
    I'm almost embarrassed for you guys right now. The Wizards look like they should be rotated down into the D-League.

God dammit Felton. Get that record.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He can't play starters minutes because the other facets of his games don't warrant it. He fills his role nicely but nothing else.
    Knicks could use their mini-MLE on him, which is about $3 million a year. But Knicks might want to save it for another free agent.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Novak trying to guard Wall

Man, Wall is torching everyone.
    Last edited by SevereUpInHere; 04-09-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Novak should have just drawn a foul. Instead of shooting 3 free throws it's a shot clock violation

I'd watch gimme a minute if Jill wore this: