Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Wojnarowski: LeBron sent private message to Dan Gilbert

He's only saying these things because LIN is grabbing all the headlines.

The Heat play the Cavaliers on Friday night in Cleveland,
    That's all I need to know, bitch doesn't want to get booed again. His ego is so fragile it's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    All he did was leave a team in free agency. Something he had every right to do.

Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger have raped women, and they still have millions of fans.

Lebron didn't do anything bad.

I don't think LeBron really meant what he said. LBJ has a huge chance of winning several title with the Miami Heat. Miami >>>>>>>>>> Cleveland. The head advanced in the NBA in his first year with the team.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    He's a drama queen. I won't argue against that.

Did he leave in the best possible way? Absolutely not.

Did he do anything illegal, repulsive, or grotesque? Absolutely not.
    I didn't say it was illegal, repulsive or grotesque. Although, from an ego standpoint, it was a little grotesque and repulsive.

I just said that the way he left made it so I will never root for him again. It is really that simple. So, obviously I don't want him back on the team that I love. It is only logical that I'm against a guy who I never want to root for again joining my hometown franchise.

Also, I like what the franchise is currently doing. We are headed the right direction and we have some nice young pieces and are headed towards a nice pick in one of the most loaded drafts in my lifetime.

Why can't I just be happy with the way that the team is going? Why do I have to clamor to have a 30-year-old James back in Cleveland after the way things ended?

I'm very happy with the franchise right now. What is difficult to understand, here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I didn't say it was illegal, repulsive or grotesque. Although, from an ego standpoint, it was a little grotesque and repulsive.

I just said that the way he left made it so I will never root for him again. It is really that simple. So, obviously I don't want him back on the team that I love. It is only logical that I'm against a guy who I never want to root for again joining my hometown franchise.

Also, I like what the franchise is currently doing. We are headed the right direction and we have some nice young pieces and are headed towards a nice pick in one of the most loaded drafts in my lifetime.

Why can't I just be happy with the way that the team is going? Why do I have to clamor to have a 30-year-old James back in Cleveland after the way things ended?

I'm very happy with the franchise right now. What is difficult to understand, here?
    I do agree with you that it "shows the kind of person" he is and you wouldn't want to cheer for that person. I get that.

The question is though, would you want someone like Jordan (compulsive gambler, adulterer), Shaq (retardedly ego maniacal like LeBron and as much of a diva), etc. on your team?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I do agree with you that it "shows the kind of person" he is and you wouldn't want to cheer for that person. I get that.

The question is though, would you want someone like Jordan (compulsive gambler, adulterer), Shaq (retardedly ego maniacal like LeBron and as much of a diva), etc. on your team?
    There is a relationship between a player and fans. Every diehard fan of any franchise in any sport can tell you that much.

When a player does what James did a couple of summers ago, that relationship is severed. I honestly couldn't care less about Jordan's gambling or his adultery. Those are decisions that he chose to make in his personal life that weren't illegal and have nothing to do with me. Same goes for Shaq (although, you could make the argument that he had a messy exit in Orlando and LA that did concern the fans).

This whole thing between James and Cleveland... It is about the nature of sports fandom and is within the sports realm, not some personal thing that has nothing to do with basketball. He went out of his way to embarrass the city and the idea that I would ever welcome him back is just bizarre.

Once again, why can't I just be happy with the current course of the franchise? Why do I have to want a 30-year-old retread back here after the way he left?

This whole thing is just so strange. No, I don't want him back and never will. No one is going to convince me out of that stance. lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    That's all I need to know, bitch doesn't want to get booed again. His ego is so fragile it's scary.

yeah he's been covering up his head ever since the TnT crew had clowned him...now he's shaving it all off so you can't see his hairline. definitely fragile sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    There is a relationship between a player and fans. Every diehard fan of any franchise in any sport can tell you that much.

When a player does what James did a couple of summers ago, that relationship is severed. I honestly couldn't care less about Jordan's gambling or his adultery. Those are decisions that he chose to make in his personal life that weren't illegal and have nothing to do with me. Same goes for Shaq (although, you could make the argument that he had a messy exit in Orlando and LA that did concern the fans).

This whole thing between James and Cleveland... It is about the nature of sports fandom and is within the sports realm, not some personal thing that has nothing to do with basketball. He went out of his way to embarrass the city and the idea that I would ever welcome him back is just bizarre.

Once again, why can't I just be happy with the current course of the franchise? Why do I have to want a 30-year-old retread back here after the way he left?

This whole thing is just so strange. No, I don't want him back and never will. No one is going to convince me out of that stance. lol
    Oh I don't want to convince you of anything, I just wanted to understand for curiousity's sake. You have every right to not want him, I just wanted to know why.

You say his actions defined the kind of person he is, and you don't want to cheer for that kind of person. Yet you don't care about personal decisions other players make. So it's not about the kind of person per se, but the fact that his actions were against the fans that cheered for him?

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    The same thing that happened to Lebron not stopping until he brought Cleveland a championship. The same thing about Lebron being in the dunk contest. You can't take that dude seriously lol. He likes the attention. It's that simple.

true true.....this dude is a f*cking joke. He's love attention f@goot.