Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default Re: Serena Williams assetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I'd smash and video it, I would need the proof.
    You planning on selling it to a beastility fetish website? Serena has a nicely formed ass and nice sized boobs but everything on her is just so muscular, it's disgusting. Everything on her is too chalk full of muscle, nothing is soft and feminine especially her face. I mean even most girls don't like guys with muscle-bound weightlifter type bodies, I'll be damned if I am supposed to feel bad about not finding a girl built like a tank attractive. Maybe some guys find her attractive but I am guessing at least 90% do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Yeah, how could anyone be attracted to a black woman? You'd think their race would go extinct with all of those women with butts and brown skin.
    oh right, i suppose i'm racist because i'm not attracted to real dark skin.

of course if i found real pale skin to be gross, which i do, that would be perfectly acceptable to state.

that double standard thing right?

lol

you brainless PC sheep

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    oh right, i suppose i'm racist because i'm not attracted to real dark skin.

you brainless PC sheep
    The fact that Serena is a typical complexion of a black leads us to believe you're a retard who has a that super-awesome 1200 on SATs, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    The fact that Serena is a typical complexion of a black leads us to believe you're a retard who has a that super-awesome 1200 on SATs, actually.
    lol well it is what it is then. i guess i'm not attracted to "typical" black girls who are built like plow-oxen.

sorry that it made you cry. if it makes you feel better i have lot of friends who are black

lol well it is what it is then. i guess i'm not attracted to "typical" black girls who are built like plow-oxen.

sorry that it made you cry. if it makes you feel better i have lot of friends who are black
    Not crying, just feel bad for pedophiles, that's all.

Krust Kingz

the ol' I got a lot of black friends line :rolleyez:

I am starting to think these two cats are not confident in their wang slanging ability. How could you turn down the possibility of knocking of one of the world's most famous female athletes? Her stamina is most likely phenomenal and her strength is an asset. Believe me, have sex with a high level athlete and those eww comments you are making will be retracted.

The Truth

I am starting to think these two cats are not confident in their wang slanging ability. How could you turn down the possibility of knocking of one of the world's most famous female athletes? Her stamina is most likely phenomenal and her strength is an asset. Believe me, have sex with a high level athlete and those eww comments you are making will be retracted.
    @wang slanging abilities.

And oh yes, she'd get it. Over and over again.

Her stamina is most likely phenomenal and her strength is an asset. Believe me, have sex with a high level athlete and those eww comments you are making will be retracted.
    LMAO ok well thats your deal, but since you're turned on by strength and stamina, lemme hook you up with some eye candy that you can dream about wang slangin when you get a lil restless later tonite.

enjoy that

LMAO ok well thats your deal, but since you're turned on by strength and stamina, lemme hook you up with some eye candy that you can dream about wang slangin when you get a lil restless later tonite.

enjoy that
    That's a little extreme, who strokes shot putters...I am talking tennis players, cute lady cagers, sprinters, some golfers, swimmers, who are cut in person, and volleyball players. Elite athletes who can keep up with me. I lay down the pipe with vigor and I need someone who can match me.

Intelligent fan

Everytime someone gets called a racist, they always use the " I have a lot of black friends".

Hellbound

one of us has proven to be in great shape and attractive to gurlz.

I think what you meant to say was "....attractive to Santa to guide his sleigh."

P.S. - "Gurlz" is incredibly gay.

Tell you what. You can doubt my wang slanging abilities and I will let you have all the she-males in the world. It's more than just her body, her face is hideously masculine and ugly. But since you like "strength" in your women let me leave you with this pic. If you like Serena, you gonna love this b!tch.

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    Tell you what. You can doubt my wang slanging abilities and I will let you have all the she-males in the world. It's more than just her body, her face is hideously masculine and ugly. But since you like "strength" in your women let me leave you with this pic. If you like Serena, you gonna love this b!tch.

So you look at Serena ass and you see that barbarian?

Twisted mind or maybe its your wang being that afraid of a fat ass.

Say it loud weakling...MY WANG CANT HANG. MY WANG CANT HANG

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    You od... There's no way Serena is even close to that so why are you bringing those types of girls into this? You probably couldn't perform even if you did like Serena.
    Say what you want but the fact is Serena is a closer species to the girl above than she is to a normal human woman.