Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Meh, which show isn't that way?

I'm enjoying it while I'm still in the early stages though. Just need a second show as soon as I finish Prison Break as well
    Prison break started so strong but got so bad. I dont even remember if i finished watching it. After they broke out, it was just

and i hated sara.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Prison break started so strong but got so bad. I dont even remember if i finished watching it. After they broke out, it was just

and i hated sara.
    Yeah, they just kept adding way too many unbelievable "twists".

Just keep watching it to see T-Bag get killed and see what happens to Bellick. Think he was the best actor of em all. Him and Haywire

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    The ones that rely on strong writing/character development/themes instead of just ratcheting up the craziness every episode. At the point I stopped watching I felt like Michael Bay was in charge of the show. Plenty of good shows have avoided this pitfall.
    Almost everything I've watched recently has been that way.

Still, nothing tops 24 when it comes to retarded craziness

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Got NetFlix, decided to watch this and Prison Break.

On Season 2 right now and its hands down in my top 5 list of TV Shows....shit is awesome
    Season 3 finale is probably one of the best season finales I've ever seen from any tv show! Season 4 was great, but the ending was a let down. Season 5 is GOAT

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

and i hated sara.
    It seems like the writers used all their best material for the break out and just didn't bother writing anything after season 1. Prison break had so much potential but they fvcking turned it into Macguyver I watched all the seasons and the unaired episode that shows what happened when Sara was in jail. Epic fvcking fail

I've watched a lot of tv series.. breaking bad, game of thrones, sons of anarchy, prison break, lost, etc

if you guys want to watch the most bad ass finale of all time, watch spartacus. Season 1 and prequel. The finale gave such an emotional high unrivaled by any other show. It's been years since i watched it, yet it's the finale that i remember the most out of all those shows

Watching season 1 now. Episode 6. Just saw them burn dude tattoo off. Cringed.

So far so good. Gonna binge watch this as much as possible on Netflix

Just finished season 4.

SPOILERS:[COLOR="White"] Best character IMO is dead, so I don't even really want to start season 5. PINEY![/COLOR]

Banned

Stopped watching season 6 after the first couple of episodes were going no where. Decided to wait till its done and binge watch it then.

Anyone know if season 6 turned out good or bad?

Yeah, I haven't watched anything past season 6. I kind of wish Pope would have lasted longer just because I enjoy godfather type characters. The line where he gives Jax respect for being ready to kill Tig once his usefulness has expired that ends with "That's how players become kings" was cool as hell. The show has pretty much lost everything I enjoyed about it initially but it is pretty much my only indulgence in excessively violent entertainment. At this point I'd rather just finish out the series.

Not sure if I should start with this

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Not sure if I should start with this
    Obviously you should

NBA Superstar

this was one of my favorite shows ever until the marathon'ing ended and it took so long for the last season to come out...now got to get myself back in the mood to want to watch it.

its really hard to motivate when its been so long since your last watch, and so much other stuff out there these days to watch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Stopped watching season 6 after the first couple of episodes were going no where. Decided to wait till its done and binge watch it then.

Anyone know if season 6 turned out good or bad?
    The season finale overshadowed everything else. 2nd best SOA finale behind season 3.

Season 2 is still my overall favorite season.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Season 4 took an odd yet real-to-life turn as they all had to downgrade to more fuel-economic scooters due to the poor economy and rising fuel costs.

Two complaints. Jax always smiling makes me question his gangsta. He's done some ballsy stuff but still he has to lose that damn model smile. And his air force 1's. Seriously he's gonna wear these all season? You're a biker, look the part.