Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Funny Reaction: Refs "No Call" as Lebron foul Hinrich on Game winning drive attempt!

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    And just when you thought this Miami win couldn't get any sweeter, the LAKER clowns make sure it does. Nothing sweeter than LAKER fans crying about refs.

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Funny Reaction: Refs "No Call" as Lebron foul Hinrich on Game winning drive attempt!

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Yes, because the day you join a message board is the moment you become a basketball fan
    post in your anchorman account or drose account, you gimmick.

Huge foul by James, but Miami would have won anyway.

Banned

Clearly a foul.

^^^ Definitely! He almost dislocated the poor guys shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    Huge foul by James, but Miami would have won anyway.

They choked in the 4th quarter.

Banned

Definitely a foul but LeBron did a good job doing with one hand in the air. Bosh blocked the view of the ref so he couldn't see LeBron left arm.

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    Definitely a foul but LeBron did a good job doing with one hand in the air. Bosh blocked the view of the ref so he couldn't see LeBron left arm.
    I wonder who blocked the other ref's view.

College star

pretty much looks like the perfect way to completely **** up the chances of a shot w/o looking like you touched anybody. genius i say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phong

He missed it obviously.

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

NBA has the most intervention by refs yet uses the least amount of instant replay.. ridiculous. They need to give the coaches challenge flags.. and why not booth reviews for the last 2 minutes of a half? NFL anyone?

Is there a 4th backup ref at every game? Put him to work, watching replays to get calls right. I hate when a bad call is made and literally 2 seconds after, we see the replay and it could quickly be fixed. Just like in the NFL, if there isnt absolute evidence to change the call, it isnt changed. I feel like the NBA is slow as fck to take advantage of technology. If anything, allow it at the end of game. /rant

im a superhero

kobe and lakers fans mad.

they think by saying we dont care if lakers lose in the regular season and that kobe is better than lebron that it might actually come true.

bunch of muppets.

Quote Originally Posted by mans1ay3r
    NBA has the most intervention by refs yet uses the least amount of instant replay.. ridiculous. They need to give the coaches challenge flags.. and why not booth reviews for the last 2 minutes of a half? NFL anyone?

Is there a 4th backup ref at every game? Put him to work, watching replays to get calls right. I hate when a bad call is made and literally 2 seconds after, we see the replay and it could quickly be fixed. Just like in the NFL, if there isnt absolute evidence to change the call, it isnt changed. I feel like the NBA is slow as fck to take advantage of technology. If anything, allow it at the end of game. /rant
    Thats exactly the reason. It would be unwatchable with all the replays going on every time if the ammount was increased. Minor changes could be implemented but the premise of not instant replying everthing stands correct.

In this particular case, Lebron did foul, but did a good job with his right arm up there making the distraction. Refs were just fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    He missed it obviously.
    Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Phong

Seriously best troll evar.