Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Funny Reaction: Refs "No Call" as Lebron foul Hinrich on Game winning drive attempt!

Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 12-19-2010 at 01:25 AM.

Default Re: Reaction: Refs "No Call" on Lebron's foul on Hinrich Game winning attempt drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    I don't think it was a foul. Bosh and LeBron went straight up and Hinrich ran into them so there was contact, but they weren't initiating it, whereas when Wade drove, Blatche shoved him.

Banned

Default Re: Reaction: Refs "No Call" on Lebron's foul on Hinrich Game winning attempt drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    I don't think it was a foul. Bosh and LeBron went straight up and Hinrich ran into them so there was contact, but they weren't initiating it, whereas when Wade drove, Blatche shoved him.
    You need to watch the Replay it was Lebron who fouled him. I'm waiting on NBA.com to release the game video.

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

Default Re: Funny Reaction: Refs "No Call" as Lebron foul Hinrich on Game winning drive attempt!

Dude is mad angry.

You need to watch the Replay it was Lebron who fouled him. I'm waiting on NBA.com to release the game video.
    Okay, I'll watch it again once I see the video. It might have been a foul. But nothing was as obvious as people make it out to be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    Okay, I'll watch it again once I see the video. It might have been a foul. But nothing was as obvious as people make it out to be.
    http://www.nba.com/video/games/wizar...s=iref:nbahpt1

LakersMiamiHate
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Funny Reaction: Refs "No Call" as Lebron foul Hinrich on Game winning drive attempt!

Refs gave them the Game . @ celebrating a win over the Wizards

Decent playground baller Hihater's Avatar

I miss the game...if anyone got a video of the foul(or not) please post it.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

"With my BIG middle finger"

Banned

As you see Lebron comes over and hits the elbow of Hinrich, totally altering his shot.

I understand the fustration your going through Wizard fans if you have the Miami Heat lose an upset lost to your team. You guys played bad at the end and there's no excuses for that, I to wanted an upset win over them but their just an elite team that knows what to do under crunch times.

We seen people on here in that thread say well it's pretty obvious Washington wants to throw this game away because literally that was happening. You guys go through losses to find your weaknesses.

LAL|LAC

Alright, well this is my conclusion; if you watched Hinrich and the wall he fell, it certainly looks like a foul. But if you watch LeBron and Bosh, it doesn't look like a foul. It looks like they went straight up. Good no call in my opinion, but I wouldn't have been angry if they called a foul, either.

Decent playground baller Hihater's Avatar

I see the arm but it hard to tell if it was a foul but the wizards fault they lost that game... was up by 4 point with 16 sec left somehow lose.
    Last edited by Hihater; 12-19-2010 at 12:37 AM.

This is a joke right?