Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: I don't understand why Chicago is seen as such a big threat to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Your life must suck. I pity you.
    I tend to think the person that feels the need to make personal attacks to anonymous online posters probably has more to feel angry about in their personal life.

Default Re: I don't understand why Chicago is seen as such a big threat to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I tend to think the person that feels the need to make personal attacks to anonymous online posters probably has more to feel angry about in their personal life.

I have told you numerous times that I don't care what you think...are you too dense to realize that? Are you too stupid to understand that I don't care for your brand of humor and every attempt that you make to post anything towards me will be met with a swift and firm **** YOU?

Mind you, you missed where he typed the backhanded statement about me getting killed or raped in my driveway.

I have told you numerous times that I don't care what you think...are you too dense to realize that? Are you too stupid to understand that I don't care for your brand of humor and every attempt that you make to post anything towards me will be met with a swift and firm **** YOU?

Mind you, you missed where he typed the backhanded statement about me getting killed or raped in my driveway.
    He did no such thing. You're just an angry person who's making excuses after being called out for it. Time to grow up buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    He did no such thing. You're just an angry person who's making excuses after being called out for it. Time to grow up buddy.

Okay here is when we argue back and forth over semantics. He said I do not have to worry about it as if:

1. I actually lived in that sort of neighborhood
    2. It pertained to anything we said
    3. He felt that sort of thing is cool for him to say about plausibly happening to someone

I will not address your idiotic bullshit again "buddy".....stfu talking to me if I'm so angry and juvenile whydontya?

It will depend on the team the Bulls have come playoff time.
    I don't expect Deng to be a part of it, and I don't think they will get full value for him.
    Also Noah tends to get injured and Boozer is a year older and slower.
    If Wade is healthy then I can see them not being a high end threat come the playoffs, if Wade isn't then it will be a close series probably.
    I don't think Butler will have the influence the Bulls fans think he will. He is a solid player and good defender but I can see the Heat having better preparation for his tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    It will depend on the team the Bulls have come playoff time.
    I don't expect Deng to be a part of it, and I don't think they will get full value for him.
    Also Noah tends to get injured and Boozer is a year older and slower.
    If Wade is healthy then I can see them not being a high end threat come the playoffs, if Wade isn't then it will be a close series probably.
    I don't think Butler will have the influence the Bulls fans think he will. He is a solid player and good defender but I can see the Heat having better preparation for his tactics.
    Ehhh, I agree some and then I disagree.

AGREED:
    -Butler might not have the impact that some fans feel he will. Although I exect him to be an upgrade over Hughes, Bogans, and Hinrich, I don't know if he can live up to the lofty expectations we've set on him. I hope he can but I'm not sure.

-Health is the major concern. For both teams. Boozer stayed relatively healthy last season but if Rose and Noah aren't healthy we don't have a chance.

DISAGREE:

*I'm pretty sure Deng will be a Bull all season.
    *Wade's health will be a factor but Lebron and Bosh's health are much more important...I don't think a healthy Wade at this point in his career makes or breaks the series.
    *It isn't about being aware of Butler's tactics it's about having an athletic threat out there that can hit threes and not be a "Bogans." Dunking all on Bosh's face makes me believe that Butler has the confidence needed to compete with the Heat....now if he has the ability to rise in big games is yet to be seen.

*Wade's health will be a factor but Lebron and Bosh's health are much more important...I don't think a healthy Wade at this point in his career makes or breaks the series.

From mid-November to mid-March (53 games), Wade averaged 23/5/5/2/1 on 53%. And he did that on only 16 shots a game. If that's the Wade that we have in the playoffs, Miami is sweeping the Bulls.

Saying that Wade is a non-factor is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

From mid-November to mid-March (53 games), Wade averaged 23/5/5/2/1 on 53%. And he did that on only 16 shots a game. If that's the Wade that we have in the playoffs, Miami is sweeping the Bulls.

Saying that Wade is a non-factor is just stupid.
    Wade getting off is 23 points a game. Excellent indeed. A force to be reckoned with....but if Lebron is not on his A game (scoring, rebounding, making the whole team look good) and Bosh is out (the big man rotation gets sketchy quickly) I think that would hurt the Heat more than an injured Wade who the Heat have proven they can win with.

Get my drift?

I never said he was a non-factor don't type words for me please and thank you.

Wade getting off is 23 points a game. Excellent indeed. A force to be reckoned with....but if Lebron is not on his A game (scoring, rebounding, making the whole team look good) and Bosh is out (the big man rotation gets sketchy quickly) I think that would hurt the Heat more than an injured Wade who the Heat have proven they can win with.

Get my drift?

I never said he was a non-factor don't type words for me please and thank you.
    Miami won 27 in a row because Wade was firing on all cylinders.
    Miami won 66 because Wade was ballin'.
    Wade not only brings scoring but rebounding, playmaking, and most importantly, defense. Without Wade, Miami aren't winning in either '12 or '13.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami goes 16-2 or 16-3 IF Wade's completely healthy.
    Last edited by aj1987; 10-15-2013 at 08:12 PM.

DISAGREE:

*I'm pretty sure Deng will be a Bull all season.
    *It isn't about being aware of Butler's tactics it's about having an athletic threat out there that can hit threes and not be a "Bogans." Dunking all on Bosh's face makes me believe that Butler has the confidence needed to compete with the Heat....now if he has the ability to rise in big games is yet to be seen.
    If Deng is in their future, they are treating him pretty poorly. I actually don't think he is in their future, turning 29 next season and with teams willing to pay him $10m+ a year. I see him becoming 75c to the dollar younger talent before the trade deadline.

I'm taken it as a given that Bosh and Lebron will be reasonably healthy. Wade has never been healthy in the playoffs with this group. When he has been healthy in the regular season they play at an extremely high level, in fact at a level that would see them drop only a handful of games in the postseason.

I see Butler as a role player on offence, who you simply contain within your scheme as you would any 4th option.
    Defensively he does match up well with Lebron in certain scenarios (although no where near as well as what some fans think) but those scenarios can be avoided with better preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Miami won 27 in a row because Wade was firing on all cylinders.
    Miami won 66 because Wade was ballin'.
    Wade not only brings scoring but rebounding, playmaking, and most importantly, defense. Without Wade, Miami aren't winning in either '12 or '13.

I wouldn't be surprised is Miami 16-2 or 16-3 IF Wade's completely healthy.
    He was slipping and sliding and turning the ball over as well as looking visibly injured as well in some games. I'm not here to argue Wade's greatness because not only do I think Wade is a great (HOF-type) player but I also think he is a great human being--coming back to the 100s and giving a free week-long camp after he won his first championship is something I, nor the kids that he gave free back packs and shoes (three of them my cousins) will ever forget.

But at this point in his career I think we could contain a D. Wade if Lebron and/or Bosh was not 100%. I think they are more impactful and putting in Allen or Battier would compensate pretty well. They have no compensation for losing Lebron or Bosh (maybe if a big steps up....maybe).

Again, I have predicted a [preseason] 3-peat for Miami so stop busting my balls.

If Deng is in their future, they are treating him pretty poorly. I actually don't think he is in their future, turning 29 next season and with teams willing to pay him $10m+ a year. I see him becoming 75c to the dollar younger talent before the trade deadline.

I'm taken it as a given that Bosh and Lebron will be reasonably healthy. Wade has never been healthy in the playoffs with this group. When he has been healthy in the regular season they play at an extremely high level, in fact at a level that would see them drop only a handful of games in the postseason.

I see Butler as a role player on offence, who you simply contain within your scheme as you would any 4th option.
    Defensively he does match up well with Lebron in certain scenarios (although no where near as well as what some fans think) but those scenarios can be avoided with better preparation.

1. I think Thibs coaches circles around Spols which is a big reason why we can compete...our defensive schemes are solid. Jimmy has to pretty much hit open shots and stick sound d. We're not asking him to be prime D. Wade. * But that dunk on Bosh?

2. I never said he is in our future, I said I don't see us breaking up this team mid season. I can see 14 reasons as to why the Bulls are treating him just fine.

3. If you followed my conversation you would have read that my whole point was that Wade's health is not as important as Bosh's or Lebron's because they have won with Wade being hurt in the post season.

1. I think Thibs coaches circles around Spols which is a big reason why we can compete...our defensive schemes are solid. Jimmy has to pretty much hit open shots and stick sound d. We're not asking him to be prime D. Wade. * But that dunk on Bosh?

2. I never said he is in our future, I said I don't see us breaking up this team mid season. I can see 14 reasons as to why the Bulls are treating him just fine.

3. If you followed my conversation you would have read that my whole point was that Wade's health is not as important as Bosh's or Lebron's because they have won with Wade being hurt in the post season.
    1. In reality one dunk is pretty insignificant. Also Thibs hardly coached circles around Spo. Spo has beaten him every series with his own fantastic defensive schemes, great people & culture management and making the offence work with 2 ball dominant wings. I don't mind if people think Thibs is a better coach, but he doesn't coach circles around him.

2. Pretty simplified way to look at it. They have 5 more years of Rose, and Deng is an expirer with good value left for some teams. They refuse to negotiate an extension to a Bulls lifer and have Butler waiting in the wings who IMO is really a 3 man despite what the media spew out. To say he they are treating him fine for simply honoring a current contract that both sides agree to is a stretch. There is more to the relationship than his current contract. They have shown then can operate without him, and I can see them chasing younger value for him that will join Rose. They need another guard that can handle and shoot for starters.

3. Kinda obvious point, and I made the initial point about Wade, and simply expanded the obvious above. Wade is the prone one, but obviously they are weak at the 4/5 if Bosh goes down and Lebron is the best player in the world so obviously he is more important.

1. In reality one dunk is pretty insignificant. Also Thibs hardly coached circles around Spo. Spo has beaten him every series with his own fantastic defensive schemes, great people & culture management and making the offence work with 2 ball dominant wings. I don't mind if people think Thibs is a better coach, but he doesn't coach circles around him.

2. Pretty simplified way to look at it. They have 5 more years of Rose, and Deng is an expirer with good value left for some teams. They refuse to negotiate an extension to a Bulls lifer and have Butler waiting in the wings who IMO is really a 3 man despite what the media spew out. To say he they are treating him fine for simply honoring a current contract that both sides agree to is a stretch. There is more to the relationship than his current contract. They have shown then can operate without him, and I can see them chasing younger value for him that will join Rose. They need another guard that can handle and shoot for starters.

3. Kinda obvious point, and I made the initial point about Wade, and simply expanded the obvious above. Wade is the prone one, but obviously they are weak at the 4/5 if Bosh goes down and Lebron is the best player in the world so obviously he is more important.
    1. No one said the dunk was a cornerstone of the franchise. Spo has beaten Thibs every time because Spo has the best player in the world on his team. I believe with Thibs controlling them helm in Miami the defense would be even more stout. Spo was kind of gifted his position while Thibs toiled for years....I think Thibs is more proven especially from a defensive scheme aspect. What can he do without the world' most talented players? [we have seen what Thibs ca do] Spo is a kid that lucked up into the job of a lifetime. Imagine what a Larry Brown or Lenny Wilken could do with this roster?

2. Like I said....they gave Deng a fair contract. You can't be mad at them for honoring it and not extending it in a season where everything depends on Rose's knee. From what I have seen from this team and this franchise they'll probably keep Deng to make another playoff run if everything stays constant.

3. Well again, I had to accentuate that "obvious" point because someone put Wade at the forefront like his health is what the Bulls should worry about.