Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: Mike D'Antoni: You're Starting To Piss Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Reporter: "Did you practice defense?"
    Mike D: "Hell yea, we did a half hour. You're starting to piss me off!"

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    A coach shouldn't wait for his guy (Nash).....a good coach will always implement a system that's fitting for his players.
    So what you're saying is he should implement a system where you don't need good passers and ball handlers(good luck finding that) and then implement a new system when his players get healthy.

That sure sounds smart.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    So what you're saying is he should implement a system where you don't need good passers and ball handlers(good luck finding that) and then implement a new system when his players get healthy.

That sure sounds smart.
    no dummy.

I'm saying he should be able to put the players he got in a successful way to win.

Just because his system requires good passers or ball handlers doesn't mean he has the personnel to do it.

Look what Phil did with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    no dummy.

I'm saying he should be able to put the players he got in a successful way to win.

Just because his system requires good passers or ball handlers doesn't mean he has the personnel to do it.

Look what Phil did with this team.
    There is no style of succesful NBA basketball that doesn't require good passing or good ball handlers.

He does have the players to run it, problem is he's got 35 mill worth of players injured right now, and that includes his 2 best passers and 2 point guards.
    Instead he has the worst pg combination in the league, it's tough to watch.

And Phil didn't do anything with this team, it's way different than the ones he had. And the last time Phil coached a team they where swept out of the playoffs with Laker fans screaming for his departure as he "just didn't seem interested anymore".. Nobobdy's perfect.

Decent college freshman

The worst Coach ever

Phil Jackson: "For real"

I don't pay attention to reporters but I remember this Simers idiot on Around The Horn back when Gangs Of New York came out. Kellerman asked what everyone's favorite Scorcese Picture is and Simers said they were all bad and that movies are for entertainment and not for anything else...I was burning.

Then this idiot just went on and on about soccer and whatever the hell he said was the sort of thing that made me dream of the day I went around punching random assholes. I will. I am Batman.