Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Tony Wroten will win MIP

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Theres a Mike James every year. Look at Evan Turner. He isn't even a starter on a bad team. I don't think Wroten will be doing this on any other team and I don't think his FT shooting will get better. He's a poor decision maker who looks for his shot all the time. He won't be around when this team is good. Sure we can agree to disagree, I don't get wound up about anything like this. It's just basketball.
    I wasn't suggesting you were upset, I'm just saying we share a different opinion.
    I didn't even like Evan Turner. Was never sold on him and when Wall was off the board, I was hoping we didn't get him.
    I think Wroten has got more potential than that. But I guess this season will tell. MCW back next week so here's a good indicator if he can deal with a position change and thrive, which i think he will

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Tony Wroten will win MIP

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I wasn't suggesting you were upset, I'm just saying we share a different opinion.
    I didn't even like Evan Turner. Was never sold on him and when Wall was off the board, I was hoping we didn't get him.
    I think Wroten has got more potential than that. But I guess this season will tell. MCW back next week so here's a good indicator if he can deal with a position change and thrive, which i think he will
    No one liked turner, I'm just using his numbers as an example of what happens on bad teams. Especially Philly because they are essentially fielding a D League team.

18pts on 16 shots last night. To me, I would rather develop McDaniels. He has more potential to me. His shot is garbage but he's a nasty defender. To me there's more potential there as an impact player on both sides of the ball. McDaniels will never score a lot but he's high energy and a super defender. Wroten on the other hand is a guy who needs the ball to be effective and just wants to toss up shots (to me he is I mean).