Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Omri Casspi gives the girl that he crashed into during the Kings-Wizards game a doll

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor

She's too young for you, Jam

If she 5, I'm 5

Banned

Default Re: Omri Casspi gives the girl that he crashed into during the Kings-Wizards game a doll

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

<3
    WTF is wrong with you? Must suck that both your parents smoked crack when you were in your mom's stomach, just look at you now, low IQ mother fvcker with no friends

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Omri Casspi is known to be THE most hung guy in the L, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his **** has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed that girl's *****.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Omri barely able to force it past the knob, and the girl moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her ******l muscles clamping down on Omri's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still *********es to the memory of it.
    The Natalie Portman copypasta. lol perfect use.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    WTF is wrong with you? Must suck that both your parents smoked crack when you were in your mom's stomach, just look at you now, low IQ mother fvcker with no friends
    McDonalds called boy. Get your ass back in the kitchen.

Banned

Why you quoting what your manager said to you?

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Why you quoting what your manager said to you?
    I didn't quote anything. Try again boy.

Banned

Jam with the headshots!

Banned

I didn't quote anything. Try again boy.
    Your calling me boy but your the one thats 17, with no friends, no parents, no life. As I said before, shouldn't a 17 year old be socializing with friends and enjoy being outside? Did all the grease from working at McDonald's get stuck to your skin you're too embarrassed to go outside? You no life crack head stupid son of a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    If she 5, I'm 5

Someone just exposed their alt account