Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: I still think Spurs/Clips was the highest quality ball of the postseason

Yeah, but not by a wide margin... Spurs/Clips was hyped up a lot as the 1st round series to watch (defending champs facing adversity vs a Clippers team with a lot of media attention)

But I think the Warriors/Pelicans series is underrated in terms of how well both teams played. It was high level basketball all around, even though the outcome doesn't appear that way. It was easy to see the difference in quality when you watch any of the eastern conference games and switch over to the Warriors/Pelicans.

Default Re: I still think Spurs/Clips was the highest quality ball of the postseason

Competitiveness doesn't equal quality though. I don't really agree with OP, but it was the most exciting.

Warriors and Cavs were the two best teams in the playoffs. Cavs are just missing their second best player.

Too many free throws