Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Berkshire is the Woods hipballinjigga's Avatar

Default Sixers Send Dalembert To Kings For Nocioni, Hawes

The Sixers have agreed to trade Samuel Dalembert to the Kings for Andres Nocioni and Spencer Hawes, according to a report from Chad Ford of ESPN.

Dalembert is entering the final season of his contract.

http://twitter.com/chadfordinsider/status/16406140826

Default Re: Sixers Send Dalembert To Kings For Nocioni, Hawks

oh my freaking god

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Sixers Send Dalembert To Kings For Nocioni, Hawes

say what? No trades until the draft right?

Seems like a meh trade overall. doesnt improve sacto or philly really. do they start hawes? I really dont like him at the 5. so, with noc and iggy, does that mean they pick cousins/favors over turner

Damn what a great deal for PHIL. Dalembert prolly happy to leave. Always liked Nocioni and Hawes is still fairly young

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    say what? No trades until the draft right?

Seems like a meh trade overall. doesnt improve sacto or philly really. do they start hawes? I really dont like him at the 5. so, with noc and iggy, does that mean they pick cousins/favors over turner
    I guess it is a inside scoop. News just broke 5 minutes ago.

How is this a great deal for Philly? My mother always told me be careful what you wish for. I replied yeah yeah yeah and she counters you'll see. Well now I see. Mom is always right. I cried about getting rid of Dalembert and when they do? They get back in return a crap deal.

Nocioni contract expires when? Yeah just what I thought. And Hawes is a vanilla ice cream cone. He is soft. We have Jason Smith. Whats another with a buzz cut eh? Come on Philly. Hopefully this isnt true. I dont like this deal. You cant get back better for Sammy's expirer? Serious?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    How is this a great deal for Philly? My mother always told me be careful what you wish for. I replied yeah yeah yeah and she counters you'll see. Well now I see. Mom is always right. I cried about getting rid of Dalembert and when they do? They get back in return a crap deal.

Nocioni contract expires when? Yeah just what I thought. And Hawes is a vanilla ice cream cone. He is soft. We have Jason Smith. Whats another with a buzz cut eh? Come on Philly. Hopefully this isnt true. I dont like this deal. You cant get back better for Sammy's expirer? Serious?
    Im sure the pistons would trade rip and the 7 for sammy and the 2.

Not sure I really see the point of this trade for either team. Why do the Sixers add another SF when they already have Igoudala and Young, and Turner likely on his way.
    And why do the Kings need a salary dump when they're already well below the cap and unlikely to sign any bigname free agents ?

What kind of talent were you expecting to get back for Sam Dalembert?

Nocioni has 1 more year than Dalembert had. I sign off on this deal easily.

maybe this means the sixers gonna draft favors.

have hawes be the stretch 5, and favors being the banger type 4.

Thought u and Posterize were the ones always b!tchin bout how dumb SD is and with a low bball IQ?? figured you guys were pumped. Philly fans never know when to be satisfied. Losing a 7 footer is always hard to replace but Nocioni can get hott and least Hawes brings some 'youth' and athleticism

NBA Finals

So who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Not sure I really see the point of this trade for either team. Why do the Sixers add another SF when they already have Igoudala and Young, and Turner likely on his way.
    And why do the Kings need a salary dump when they're already well below the cap and unlikely to sign any bigname free agents ?
    I think this is a smart trade BECAUSE it has to be a set up to some other big trade. Part of me thinks AI is on his way out (an no, not the original).

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    What kind of talent were you expecting to get back for Sam Dalembert?

Nocioni has 1 more year than Dalembert had. I sign off on this deal easily.
    1 year too long. And I dont expect to get a stud talent back for Dalembert but being as tho he is a decent sized expirer but a talent like HeeHawes?

NBA Finals

SG: Iggy / Turner*
    SF: Thad / Nocioni
    PF: Brand / Hawes
    C: Speights / Smith

either that's what the DC is gonna look like, or the 6ers are setting up to make another trade. but i just cant see them experimenting with Iggy at SG anymore and i DONT think Brand will return. i expect another trade from them this off-season.