Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How Far All Time Does LeBron Fall After Failing To Make The Playoffs?

LeBron has benefitted his whole career playing in a weak conference. I say he falls out of top 15 going 0/1 making the playoffs in the West. If Kobe played in the East his whole career he would be obvious number 1 all time.

Default Re: How Far All Time Does LeBron Fall After Failing To Make The Playoffs?

He would exit the top 30, and it breaks my heart...

Default Re: How Far All Time Does LeBron Fall After Failing To Make The Playoffs?

LeBron is barely at #5 for me. Dude is overrated.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Still trying to figure this out. It's significant because the stans SWORE that his success in the East would've been mirrored in the West.

But then again, You also have to factor in that he played last finals with a broken hand, which REALLY showed his heroism.

Banned

well this proves his finals appearances were gifted so his 2 bail out shots likely should never have taken place to begin with

i'd give him credit for 1 colluded title and finals appearance back in 2012. thats good enough for a resume on par with moses malone

He may have to slide to 4 or 5 for me. Missing the playoffs while still near your prime (dude is still averaging 27-8-7) is pretty bad. Yeah he missed 18 games but he should be able to will this team to a playoff spot over the next 20 something games. It's LeBron James after all.

Considering the fact that he is literally irrelevant without running away to form superteams colluded with multiple perennial MVP/FMVP/allstars on multiple occasions I'm sad to say he was never really that high to begin with

#$tats
    #LeGOAT

Around 8th spot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Around 8th spot

na theres no way lebron can be ahead of any of these guys

- jordan
    - kareem
    - russell
    - kobe
    - magic
    - bird
    - duncan
    - shaq
    - wilt
    - hakeem

lebron has 1 legit title from a fake lockout year on a colluded team... he's basically moses malone

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    na theres no way lebron can be ahead of any of these guys

- jordan
    - kareem
    - russell
    - kobe
    - magic
    - bird
    - duncan
    - shaq
    - wilt
    - hakeem

lebron has 1 legit title from a fake lockout year on a colluded team... he's basically moses malone
    But have you seen his VORP and Gamescore?

#LeGOAT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    But have you seen his VORP and Gamescore?

#LeGOAT

have you seen this rare picture of lebron and d wade

Got him falling out of the firm top 2-5 all-time range into a firm top 2-5 all-time range.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    He may have to slide to 4 or 5 for me. Missing the playoffs while still near your prime (dude is still averaging 27-8-7) is pretty bad. Yeah he missed 18 games but he should be able to will this team to a playoff spot over the next 20 something games. It's LeBron James after all.
    Where do you rank Kobe then?

He missed the playoffs in his absolute prime which is the equivalent of 09 LeBron missing the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Where do you rank Kobe then?

He missed the playoffs in his absolute prime which is the equivalent of 09 LeBron missing the playoffs
    What conference were they both in respectively?

Kobe Stan

No top 10 player falls out of that company based on what they do at age 34 and after lol.

The fact that you guys still consider Lebron to be in his prime at this point is actually a legacy booster.