Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Kevin Durant on the Warriors: The rest of the NBA's nightmare could happen

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Kevin Durant on the Warriors: The rest of the NBA's nightmare could happen

I feel like it wouldn't happen but I if it did... wow.
    Hard to even imagine how crazy those two could be together on offense...

Durant + Curry VS Lebron + Love + Kyrie

Default Re: Kevin Durant on the Warriors: The rest of the NBA's nightmare could happen

Bron Fam would off themselves. Alliance would be dead.

And then Anthony Davis and Cousins go to Cleveland.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle
    I feel like it wouldn't happen but I if it did... wow.
    Hard to even imagine how crazy those two could be together on offense...

Durant + Curry VS Lebron + Love + Kyrie
    If KD wants to win 4-6 titles then it could happen.

Banned

Inb4 bdreason says he doesn't want Durant on the warriors

Biggest fruit on ISH.

Durant on the warriors makes them the greatest team in the history of sports.

I saw a look on Durants face yesterday that made me think... "this dude is leaving OKC"... but I was really high, and maybe paranoid.

But I'm actually entertaining the thought of KD leaving now, and I hope he does if the Thunder don't win this year. Go to the Warriors and win 7 titles. Secure your place as GOAT. You gave OKC all you had, go to the most stacked team and win chips.

At least with Durant we'll have a guy who can compete with Jordans 6 FMVP's... Curry's over here going 0/11 and losing to bench players and shit.

They need a real all-time great leading the dynasty, not Dell Curry's baby faced son. That's beta as ****.

gg NBA

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    not Dell Curry's baby faced son. That's beta as ****.
    Random fact : Curry in his last game just passed Dell on the career 3pt list.
    Gonna be passing Lebron sometime over the next few games.

Lebron (35) = 1267
    Curry (t40) = 1248
    Dell (43) = 1245

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

for some reason I just think this would be a detriment, theres only one ball and I can't see both Durant and Curry getting their own, someone has to take a backseat and that could **** with chemistry.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Why would GS even change much of anything? Inserting a player on the level of Durant is a big risk, but oh well. I just hope they're not planning on getting rid of any major players.

2 more titles, tops. Maybe 2 Finals appearances more on top of those titles...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    2 more titles, tops. Maybe 2 Finals appearances more on top of those titles...
    The core of

Curry
    Thompson
    Durant
    Green

Wins at least 5 titles. Don't be that guy.

3-time NBA All-Star

Can't beat em, join em. This would go down as the all time ultimate bitch move, and much moreso then Lebron joining the Heat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Fucc the Slim Peeper nobody wants his injury prone azz

College superstar

That's the only way I could see FT35 getting a ring