Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default shuut

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    damn straight! UCONN Raptors all the way baby!
    Awww shucks.

I wish u guys still had Camby (from Hartford) and Carter playing. I would love a squad like this:

PG - MARCUS WILLIAMZ
    SG - VINCE CARTER
    SF - RUDY ***
    PF - CHARLIE VILLANUEVA
    C - MARCUS GUMBY

owwwww

I actually wouldn't mind picking RG. Joey Graham hasn't impressed me at all, he'll probably be a bench player for a while. He wouldn't be half as bad if he could just control himself and make less bone-headed plays. Anyways, Rudy would give us a much needed swingman but if we are going to get him I'd trade down to the 3rd or 4th pick. I like the idea of Marcus Williams coming to TO better, we are absolutely screwed next year PG wise. Calderon impressed me at the start but fell off, he has no shot and can't make layups. I don't want him to start, he should stay as a bench guy.

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

iideal for the raptors is to trade the #1 (and maybe 35 and 56)to chicago (to guarentee they get aldridge) for their #2 and #16, that way they dont have all the spotlight on rudy being #1 and with #16 they can get themselves a servicable back up cnetre or PG (armstrong, simmons, or rondo, lowry or rodreiguez)

ideally "the spanish steve nash"

then

calderon / rodrieguez / jay williams
    Peterson / Gay
    Villy / Graham
    Bosh / Bonner
    Free Agnet / Sow / Araujo

ideally pryzibla or nene

or go with armstrong

calderon / jay willaims
    peterson / gay
    chalrie v / graham
    bosh / bonner / sow
    pryzibla / armstrong / aruajo

also be quite felxible with ukic and slokar and providing we dont spend too much on pryzibla (no more than $8 million a season) we should still have a fair amount of cap space
    Last edited by craigthomasb; 06-07-2006 at 05:46 PM.

No. Aldridge is still the best number 1 pick. All other good picks require a trade of some sort, of either the pick or a player.

To get Marcus, you need to trade down. To get gay, you need to trade Charlie or graham and have gay be behind charlie. You still need a center.

Therefore, Aldridge is the bets pick at number 1. Best option overall? Prolly, but def. the best pick at 1.

Fire Dwane Casey

hey i asked this in the other thread but ill ask it here again.

If gay gets picked to be our #1 pick and assuming that Charlie V still plays the 3 for next season, will either Charlie and Gay go?

Banned

Default Re: Raptors Need To Go Gay!

That's funny.