Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Knicks interested in Lamar "Crackhead" Odom

I would actually feel bad for Knicks fans because of stuff like this if their fanbase didn't post ridiculous statements after every 2 game winstreak.

NBA rookie of the year

Last time Odom was on the Clippers. He was better than Griffin and Jordan on defense.

Phil Jackson

He correctly identified Knicks problem, Hypoglycemia, so he brings Odom to distribute candy.

NBA Superstar

you'd think the Lakers and Phil would be pissed at Odom for admitting he was high during their games and i think even their playoffs. especially with how wishy washy his play was, and how fast he declined for them.

only in the NBA do they seem to not care much if their players admit to 'working' while being high on crack. its nuts how they're cool with that.

and the Knicks of all teams signing Odom just adds to the misery and contempt of their fans i bet. NY people are harsh critics, and you know most of them are like "this crackhead with the season already over..." but since its Phil he'll be able to get away with it without as much backlash i guess.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 04-17-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Banned

Odom has always had an addictive personality. Back in LA during his prime, he was addicted to sweets. Now it just so happens to be drugs.

Phil gotta get him back to eating sweets to make the rehab easier.